PART- 43 (SURPRISE BABY..😉)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment n vote...😊❤

___________________________

Sana- Pass kyu aa raha hai..

Sid- Favourite baby favourite...😜

Sana- Ooh!! Haan... rig .....

Her words gets unfinished as Sid slammed his lips on her for a kiss... by this she gets shocked .. but soon she too started to kiss him back... He was sucking her upper lip n she was doing his lower lip... His one hand was rubbing her face sensually and his another one went inside her top (which was his t-shirt) n was running his fingers in her bare waist sensually... creating havoc in her body... she moan into his mouth...while her one hand was holding his neck and another one was running in his scalp to calm him down... their tongue was dancing is the perfect rhyme.. his hands was doing magic on her body...  their saliva was mingled with each other.. After 10min of kiss.. Sidharth saw that Sana was getting breathless so he leave her lips.. not before peaking it one more time....

After catching breath... Sana said to him...

Sana- Yeh kya tha..?? 😒

Sid- Kya tha matlab!! Kiss tha gadhi.. aur kya? Phirse kar ke dikhaun?? And again started to going near her face...😂

Sana- Nahi dur reh!! Aur yeh matlab.. Tu tera favourite dikhane wala tha naa.. kiss kyu kia?

Sid- Favourite hi toh dikhaya maine... tera lips mera favourite hai... Ek aur karu..😗

Sana- Chittar khayega tu mere se... Kutte..!!   (He bites on her right cheek) Aaah!! Phirse kata tune.. angrily..

Sid- Aahh!! I am loving it.. You know what baby.. I have a great idea..😉

Sana- Kya??🙄 (Kuch ganda sa hi hoga 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Sid- Tu naa.. mujhe aaj ke baad kabhi Sidharth, Kullu, Bebu, Baby, Shona, Jaan...yeh sab se mat bulaya kar..

Sana- Toh kya bolu... Kutta? 🙄  (He again bite on her cheeks 😂) Aahhhhh!!! Rubbing her cheeks with her palm...

Sid- Wow!! Baby you become so smart haan.. Mujhe tu kutta bola kar.. phir main hamesha tujhe....

Sana- Chiii... chup kar... gande admi..

Sid- (went near her ear and said in a husky voice) Ganda kam toh abhi tak kia hi nahi maine sweetheart...😉

Sana- Chii... dafa ho... irritedly..

Sid- 😂😂

Sana- Chal soja yaar...

Sid- Shit yaar..!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sana-  Ab kya hai? Rolling her eyes..

Sid- Mera ek aur favourite hai.. Jo dikhaya hi nahi.. (looking at her cleavage her heart shape birthmark) 😂

Sana- looked at the direction and become crimson red ... Chal soja please yaar...

Sid- Chal soja...😂😂 both colesed their eyes to sleep...

After sometime...

Sid- Well baby.. in baby voice

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें