PART- 101 (GOOD NEWS) 🤰🏻❤

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

____________________

After that Shehnaaz family performed on "Sasural Genda Phool" & "Maahi Ve" song remix and all become emotional.. Shehnaaz even cried a little where Sidharth was consoling her... As all become emotional then all the girls danced on "Girls Like To Swing" & All the boys danced on "Desi Boys" & "Lungi Dance" remix and entertain people with their funny dance moves...😂

Veer- So, Now it's time for the most awaited performance of this beautiful evening... Please welcome Sidharth & Shehnaaz aka SidNaaz... Give them a huge round of applause guys... Guys please come on the stage and set the stage on fire... Not the real wala fire okay but with your sizzling chemistry... said jokingly at the end making everyone laugh hard... And Sidharth rolled his eyes while Shehnaaz was giggling making him smile a bit...

The stage was peach dark soon the soft music started to play and a spot light turned on showing Sidharth standing alone on the stage facing his back to the people.. It was Sana's favourite SRK's song "Suraj Hua Maddham" from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum..

Suraj hua maddham, chaand jalne laga Aasmaan yeh haai kyoon pighalne laga..

Soon some beautiful red lights turned on making the atmosphere romantic & bright...
Sidharth spreads his right hand in the air then left hand in the air and did SRK POSE.. He turned with a smrik and looked towards his left side... Where Shehnaaz entered on the stage coming towards him with a smile on her face...

Main thehra raha, zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil, saans thamne lagi
Oh, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

Sidharth forwarded his left hand to her and she happily gave her hand and next moment he pulled her to himself making her back hits with his hard chest and both moved their body with the rhyme of the music looking deep into each others eyes with a blissful smile...

Ho oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh, Aa aa aa aa aa aa..

Both entangled their right hands and spared it up in the air when his left hand was on her waist holding her possessively... Sidharth made her turned around and both look deep into their eyes while smiling and moving their body slowly with the music... Where his left hand was up in the air and her right hand was encircled around his neck...

Suraj hua maddham, chaand jalne laga
Aasmaan yeh haai kyoon ighalne laga
Main thehri rahi, zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil, saans thamne lagi
Haan, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

Then they did RK pose..👆 Then he made her stand facing her back to him.. She spread her right hand in the air and runs his right hands 2 fingers from her arm to her shoulder. He holds her by her shoulder with his both hands and they moved looking deep in each other eyes..

Hai khoobsurat yeh pal, sab kuch raha hai badal
Sapne haqeeqat mein jo dhal rahe hai
Kya sadiyon se puraana hai rishtaa yeh hamaara
Ke jis tarha tumse hum mil rahe hai

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें