PART- 51 (SWEET REVENGE)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment and also in line comments too..n vote...😊❤

___________________________

Sana- Will you..? In sexy voice... and bite on his earlobe.. turning him on..

Sid- She..hnaaa..az de..kho.. in fumbling voice..

Sana- What Bebu? Tu nahi karega..? While nuzzling her nose in the crook of his neck.. making him hard..

Sid- Abhi yeh.. sab... itni zaldi... said it with much difficulty... while controlling himself.. as now she was rubbing her sexy legs sensualy with his.. making it more difficult for him...

Sana- Shhh..! (Putting her finger on his lips) Aisa kuch nahi hai bebu.. Aaj kaal yah sab chalta hai.. Aur waise bhi jab doh log ek dusre se bohot pyaar karte hai naa.. toh yeh sab matter nahi karta.. Tu pyaar nahi karta merese...? her fingers were still running sensualy on his body sending chills down his spine...

Sid- Of.. of.. of course... I... I... do...But ... closing his eyes..

Now she started to laugh as she couldn't control seeing his condition like this... By this he comes in his sense... Seeing her like this he become shocked and confused and asked...

Sid- What..? Hans kyu rahi ho..?

Sana- Tera halat... and again started to laugh..

Sid- Kya..? Raising an eyebrow..

Sana- Tera halat dekhne layek tha.. Maza aa gaya... and again started to laugh like a mad girl...

Sid- Ek minute.. maza aa gaya matlab..? Tum yeh sab natak kar rahi thi.. just to tease me..? Asked in frustration... 

Sana- Haan.. while laughing..

Next moment he pulled her by her waist making her comes under him which resulted her back hit with the bed.. By this she get shocked by his sudden move... Then he went very close to her face dangerously... digging his face in the crook of her neck nuzzling his nose inhaling the most addictive scent which is her sweet scent.. and said in a husky voice in her ear..

Sid- Kya bol rahi thi.. haan... Tum mujhe tease kar rahi thi... while running his fingers sensualy on her bare legs..

Sana- Sidhaaaarrtth... breathing heavily...

Sid- What Naaz...? Said in husky voice.. While giving wet kisses on her sexy neck... which was making goosebumps in her body...

Sana- I'm sorry.. Main toh.. Aaahhhh..!! She hissed in pain as he bite on her cheeks harshly..

Sid- Woh toh tum tease kar rahi thi mujhe.. right..? Rubbing her lips sensuality with his finger...

Sana- Ha...aan..  closing her eyes feeling his touch on her lips..

Sid- Now.. get ready for the punishment sweetheart.. with a naughty smrik..

Sana- What punish.....

Her words become incomplete as her lips were captured by his for a soft yet passionate kiss... She become shocked by his sudden move but soon she also started to reciprocate with equal falvor... both were sucking each others lips hungrily... He was doing her lower lip while she was doing his upper lip... He was kissing with much more dominance and intensity..  Which she was trying hard to match but miserably failed... She took him more to her deepening the kiss.. She was running her fingers in his heir scalp to calm him down.. while he was running his expert fingers on her bare body under her top.. creating havoc in her body... He pinched on her waist by this she moan his name " uumm Sidhaaarrtthhh..."  taking the chance he entered in her mouth tasting every hidden corner of her... their salvia was totally mingled with each other.. After long 15min kiss both become breathless...

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें