PART- 88 (LUCKY ME)

Comment kyu nahi karte yaar tum log... aur naa vote...😭😭😭 Main itna likhti hu tum log ek word ka comment nahi kar pate ho kya..??😭😭😭 Motivation milti hai yaar..😭😭 Chalo happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..🤗❤

_______________________________

Next morning......

Sidharth & Shehnaaz were sleeping peacefully snuggling into each other.. Shehnaaz face was dig into his hard chest holding his torso and Sidharth's face was in her neck and his one hand was under her head and another was holding her by her waist possessively... And a white duvet was covering there body... When sun rays falls on Sidharth's face disturbing his peaceful sleep... He opened his eyes slowly and his lips automatically curves into a blissful smile seeing the view infront of him...

As he saw his Shehnaaz who was looking breathtakingly beautiful and sensuous while sleeping... Her hair was all messed up..  Her eyeliner was smudged.. Lips were swallowed and red which was pressed just on his chest left side right on his heart making his heart fluttered.. Her whole body was covered by red marks which is done by him for which he is proud of himself.. Then he looked at there position and remembered about last night.. How they came here? How she was handling him and his guilt for doubting her? How she tried to made him fell less guilty for not trusting her? How much she understand him? How much she trust him? How much she loves him? And how they become one..?

FLASHBACK START..

"Hum kaha jaa rahe hai Sidharth?" Shehnaaz asked confusingly when he made her sit on the passenger seat and he sat on the driving seat and start the car engine.. "Abhi kuch mat pucho.. Sab pata chal jayega waha pohochne ke baad we will continue our talk okay sweetheart..." saying this Sidharth gave her a peck on her lips making her flown and started to drive.. The whole journey was silent.. Both didn't talk with each other.. But it was not an awkward silent.. Shehnaaz was looking outside the window while thinking about him.. She was hurt about the fact that he don't trust her still moreover he didn't said why he thought so.. While Sidharth was keep stealing glance of her time to time while driving...

After sometime they reached a lonely place where there was a house which was looking like a farmhouse of someone.. It was two storied in white and gray colour.. Some lights were on making it look beautiful.. Many big trees were behind it making it looks like a house in a forest.. It was simple but beautiful.. Seeing it Shehnaaz got confused and asked him... "Yeh kis ka ghad hai?"  "Mera.. Now Come.." saying this Sidharth took her inside the house making her grasped in amazement... It was beautiful more beautiful than outside.. It was a mixture of black and white his favourite colour... It was modern classy simple yet elegant... Well it was a 2BHK house.

"You liked it?" Sidharth asked looking at her.. Who was still looking at his house in amazement... "Beautiful..." Shehnaaz said looking around his house... "Indeed.." Sidharth said looking at her with a smile... Soon both went in the bedroom... It was also in black and white less furniture but still beautiful.. "Go and change..." Sidharth said giving her a pair of his t-shirt and shorts... Sometime he come here to stay so he keep some of his clothes here... She went inside the loo to get changed... When he changed in bedroom... After changing both sat on the bed when Shehnaaz said..

"Ab bol.." trying to show him that she is not interested for any explanation from him but still listening.. Seeing this he smiled a bit then said.."Woh iss liye kyu ki Rishu mujhe kitne time se janta tha.. Hum dono bachpan se jante the ek dusre ko phir bhi usne uss Natasha pe aur jo dikha usi pe trust kia... Toh tum.. I mean tu mujhe kitne time se janti hai.. almost a year.. But sach bolu toh mere dil ko pata tha ki tu mujh pe trust karegi... Again I'm sorry that main stupid ki tarah tujhe uske saath compare kia... I'm really sorry Shehnaaz.." Sidharh said in guilty voice looking down...

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें