PART - 28 (FINALLY..... BUT..!)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy....

___________________________

Sidharth stopped the car by this She gets shocked n asked ...

Sana- Car kyu rok dia tune..?

Sid- You will get to know that in a minute baby.. looking intensely at her.. n started to go near her...

Sana- Aise kyu dekh raha hai.. Shivering voice..

Sidharth loved the way she is getting affected just by his mere closeness... He went near her and yank her by her waist to him..by this  her heart skiped a beat..

Sana- Sidha.. he puts his finger on her lips n made her shut..

Sid- Shh.. baby.. in husky voice..

He went near her sexy neck n inhaled the most seductive drug which is her sweet scent... by this She clinched his T-shirt very tightly in her tiny fist... Suddenly, she felf his cold hands sensualy running down her bare back accelerating her heartbeat.. He started to give wet kisses on her neck... By this shiver ran down in her spine.. She moved back giving his more access of her sexy neck.. totally lost in his magical touch..

He moved back n cupped her face in his rough hands n rubbed her lips with his thumb n went near her face.. By this she closed her eyes in response.. She can feel his hot breath near her face.. the next moment she can feel his rough lips licking n sucking the ice cream from her face... with this her whole body was on fire.. her hands went in his silky smooth hair and She started to brush his scalp with her soft fingers.. driving him crazy.. forgetting that he was teasing her... he started licking n sucking the ice cream from her face like a mad man... She pressed her lips trying hard not to moan under his magical touch... when she was not able to control.. she moan in her sexy voice softly...

Sana- Sidhhaaaarrthh...

Which drives him crazy... He went near her lacious red lips which always attracts him n drives him crazy... She can feel his hot breath near her lips.. the very next moment she can feel his rough lips against her soft lips... He started sucking her upper lip... his heart was beating fast against his chest... as he teast her lips which was tasting sweeter than that ice cream.. As she was not responding... So, he started to kiss her hard... by this she finally started to kiss him back sucking his lower lip..  both were not in their scene what they are doing...  they were kissing eo madly as if their life's depend on it...  He was biting, licking n sucking her lips making it swallow... he badly wanted to enter in her mouth but she wasn't letting him enter.. So, he pinched on her waste making her moan.. taking the chance he entered in her mouth tasting every hidden corner of her mouth... till  their saliva mixed in each other...she was trying hard to match his intensity... but he was way more passionate.. finally they broke the kiss after 10min getting breathless... They touched their heads catching some air...

(P.S.- I am dead right now..🙈)

After sometime both comes to their sence n get separated... feeling happy... plus awakwad... Happy that they finally kissed... n awakwad because... What the other person must be feeling... makeing them scared too...

Sid- Finally.. I kissed her lacious lips.. It was the best feeling of my life... I always wanted to taste her lips which drives me crazy all the time... her lips tasted sweeter than that ice cream.. I so wanted to stopped that moment.. It was so beautiful.. I so wanted to taste her lips again.... But... I don't know what she must be feeling right now.. Fuck..! I should have controlled myself... It will be better I should avoid to talking to her.. (in mind)

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें