PART- 92 (A PROMISE ♾) (M)

Wish this new year brings lot's of joy, happiness, good health and indeed wealth for you. Have a rocking year. Wish you a happy new year..🤗❤✨

WARNING: This part have mature content.. So, if you are not 18+ or not comfortable to read then please do avoid/skip this part.. As I don't want any kind of negatively in my comment section.. Thank you.. Happy reading..

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

_______________________________

Both Sidharth and Shehnaaz was laying on the bed cuddling each other after few weeks of there hectic days of work. Shehnaaz has started her MS too beside her job. For that she do her job all the day and read at night before go to bed. When she don't understand something Sidharth is always there to help her. He is an expert after all. He is very good at teaching. If he wouldn't be a doctor he would have been a great teacher for sure.

Shehnaaz very own hot teacher. When Sidharth teaches her 90% time Shehnaaz just drool over him. As he looks very hot at that time. As he teaches her very seriously. And Shehnaaz loves his serious look. He wear a specs for that he looks hot. Infact very hot. And for this reason she was not understanding once time. As when Sidharth was teaching her she was continuously looking at him shameless.

Seeing her looking at him he did got angry a little. And she again drooled over him. He looks super hot when he gets angry. Seeing her reaction Sidharth sighted in disbelief and asked her concentrate. Sidharth teaches her with much patience as there was a time when she wasn't understanding something for an hour but he was very much patience with her. But later he did gave punishment for that but in a different way. (you know if you know...😉)

"Babu.." Sana said snuggling into his neck and finally giving a harsh bite on it. "Baby.." Sidharth replied groaning in pain. Shehnaaz sucked that place to soothe the pain making his hold on her waist tight. Shehnaaz started to give feathery kisses on his face when his hands went inside her top running sensually sending chills down her spine. Sidharth hover over her and took her lips for a slow kiss. As if there is not urgency they just wanted to feel each other's presence.

After breaking the kiss Sidharth asked caresing her face as he can see that Shehnaaz is little of today.. "What happened baby?" Listening this Shehnaaz moved her head in denial. Seeing this he flown and said.. " Jhoot mat bolo. I can see you're looking tensed today. Sach sach bolo kya hua hai?" Sidharth asked sternly making her smile blissfully. That how he always understand her. "Ab smile mat karo aur bolo kya hua hai?" Sidharth asked getting impatient making her giggle.

"Wow! Abhi madam ko hasna bhi hai. But baat nahi bolni hai." Sidharth said rolling his eyes making her giggle more. "Arey!! Hadh hai matlab." Sidharth said getting irritated. "Bol rahi hu baba. Itna kyu irritate horaha hai mere gande bacche." Sana said giving a quick peck on his lips making him smile a bit. "Sidhaaarthhh." saying this Sana hide herself in his chest making him tensed. "Haan baby, Kya hua mere bacche ko?" Sidharth asked making her look into his eyes lifting her face with his index finger.

When he seen her Sidharth gets shocked seeing her. As Shehnaaz had little tears in her eyes making him worried even more. "Baby, what happened? Why are you crying, sweetheart?" Sidharth asked getting worried for her. "Bebu, mujhe dar lag raha hai." Sana said while sobbing making him shocked and worried. That why she is getting sacred and of what. "Baby, kya hua hai baccha? Kis chiz ka dar? Kya bol rahi ho tum?" Sidharth asked in confusion and getting worried seeing her like this.

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें