PART- 38 (GET READY TO CONFESS, BABY)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment n vote...😊❤

___________________________

Sid closed his eyes... While thinking about Sana... Then he remembered what she did... that night....

Flashback:

After sometime Sid woke up feeling something heavy on him.. As he opened his eyes... n what he saw made him shocked.... He saw Sana was sitting on him..

Sid- What the fuck..!? Kya kar rahi hai...?

Sana lean down to his face n went near his ears sending shivers down his spine... said in a husky voice....

Sana-  I wanna say something to you....in husky voice

Sid- w..h...at..? With cracking voice... as their closeness was making him weak on his knees..

Sana- Hmm... I will not only say but will show you.. Mera Kullu...

Sid- What..? Confusingly....

Sana-  Moving away from him.. sshhh... Mr. Akdu..  Bolot bolte ho tum... Ab main bolungi.. aur tum sunoge.. lagi samajh...

He is now loosing his mind... thinking about what's going on in her mind....

Sana- I love your arms the way it holded me when I was about to fall... When we were running for that stupid showpiece.. n both chucked... It was the safest place for me.. n kissed his arms.. n he smiled..

Sid- Shehnaaz... plz...

Sana- Ssshhh... I love your hands... The way it holded my hand when I was scared... during take off... n kissed his palms.. n he smiled

Sana cupped his rough face with her soft hands while rubbing with her soft fingers... by this he closed his eyes..

Sid- Shehnaaz.. We..

Sana- Please... Tujhe meri kasam... Let me do my work Mr. Akdu.. I love your eyes... the way it looks at me every time... n kissed his both eyes... one by one... n he smiled on it..

Sana- I love your nose... It's so sharp... You know jab tujhe fever hua tha aur cold bhi.. Toh tera nose ek dam red tha... Aur tu bohot hi zyada cute lag raha tha..n I loved that... n kissed his nose.. n he chucked on it..

Sana- I love your cheeks... When you blush...by this Sid gets shocked... don't get shock Mr. Akdu... I saw you blushing when that air hostage left saying that we looks like husband and wife... n kissed his cheeks... n He blushed.. Dekh abhi bhi blush kar raha hai tu..😂

Sid- Kuch bhi..

Sana- I love your hair... iska koie reason nahi hai... I just love your messy hair..n  she kissed his hair.. n he felt sukoon...

Sana- I love your your jaw line... It's so sharp and sexy... n both chucked n she kissed his jaw line... by now he is losing his mind

Sana- I love your heart... The way it beats... n I would love to listen to your heartbeat forever.. So, can I..?

Sid- He just nodded his head.. with a smile.

Sana Huged him but he was not hugging her back... n she told him... Kutta spider khol apna.. n he hold her tightly n she rested  her head on his chest... for sometime n kissed on his heart..(chest) n come out of his embrace...

Sana- I love your neck... Do you know when you get angry... Your veins gets visible... n you look more sexy... in husky voice...

And went near to his neck and kissed there... n he closed his eyes... feeling her soft lips on his skin... n then she rubbed her nose on his neck..  Then she moved back n looked at his face... n she felt sukoon seeing her effect on him...

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें