The Begining

"Peter!" I shouted while running toward Peter Parker in the bustling hallway. "Peter!"

"Mya!" he says happily when he turns around. "How are you on this fine afternoon?"

"That doesn't matter right now," I huffed before noticing that Peter was not alone. "Ned," I greeted the boy before I turned my attention back to Peter. "When can I... drive your... new car again?" I asked trying to get it through to him that I wanted to take his suit out for another spin.

"Oh, Ned knows now," Peter said calmly.

"What?" I shouted in surprise.

"Yeah don't feel like you're super special for getting to know first," Ned teased.

"You didn't think it was a good idea to tell me that?" I asked Peter before punching him in the shoulder.

"Ow!" he complained while rubbing where I hit him. "Yeah, I guess that is my bad."

"It doesn't matter can I have it?" I practically begged.

"Up here," he told me while nodding towards the nearest bathroom where it looked like the crowd was thinning out.

"Awesome!" I said excitedly while pumping my fist.

"How come she gets to use it?" Ned complained.

"Because I was the first person he told," I said while sticking my tongue out.

"Ok enough you two," Peter stopped walking and took one of his backpack straps off of his shoulder. He stuck his hand into his bag and dug around for a few moments before he slowly pulled out a big brown paper bag. "You know the rules, right, or do I need to go over them again."

"You're such a drag," I complained before taking the bag out of his hand. "I know what I'm doing!"

"Ok," he seemed hesitant. "Remember don't do anything that I wouldn't do! And don't ruin it! Mr. Stark just got me a new suit after the last fiasco."

"That was you not me," I reminded him.

"I know I just can't lose my shot at possibly being an... well you know what," I walked backwards toward the door of the bathroom in case he had something else to add. "You remember what to do with your clothes and the bag?"

"Yes, Peter," I answered as I reached for the door handle.

"Are you forgetting something?" he asked. I turned back towards him confused. "Your backpack?"

"Oh," I mumbled before taking it off my back and tossing it to him. He caught it with a grunt.

"What do you have in here?" he asked sounding super confused.

"Books, books, and ummm more books," I answered. "Bye Peter! Bye Ned!"

"Please be careful, Mya!" Peter warned. I laughed and went into the bathroom to get changed into the suit.

                                                                ꧁✿🌸╭⊱ ⊱╮🌸✿꧂

I exited the bathroom stall that I was and quickly glanced around to make sure I was the only one in there. If anyone saw spiderman in a women's bathroom there would for sure be problems for Peter tomorrow.

"Let's go," I whispered in excitement.

I hopped up on the edge of one of the sinks and popped open the small window above it. Thankfully it opened all the way because there was no way that I was going to fit through it if it wasn't. I held the paper bag now full of my school clothes in my hand and slipped outside. I hung from the edge of the building and looked out over the small courtyard. No one was out there so I climbed up on top of the roof. I turned to face the city, did a few high jumps in place to get the blood flowing in the tight suit, and broke into a dead sprint across the top of the roof. I hopped over generators not allowing them to stop my pace. The edge of the building came closer and closer before it was time for me to jump. I looked down at my hand and realized I still had the bag in my hand.

"Crap!" I said to myself as I began to fall to the grow below. I chucked the bag and watched as it sailed over the ledge of the building and safely made it to the top of the building. I almost began to celebrate but I remembered that I only had a matter of seconds before I hit the ground with a splat. I shot a web and swung towards downtown New York.

The wind screamed in my ears as I swung from building to building. And in a matter of minutes, I was in downtown New York. I watched and listened as people shouted praises and pointed me out to little kids.

"Try to stay away from people if you're not saving them," I heard Peter's voice warn in the back of my mind. So I stuck to a few simple waves and decided to head to 16th Avenue where I knew it wouldn't be as crowded.

I was right about there being fewer people but they still praise me as I swung past them. I for the most part ignored them and kept an eye for anything that could possibly be a threat to anyone. Hey, it's not that I didn't want the attention but I couldn't let it distract me from my duty, unlike Peter.

When I was near the middle of 16th Avenue something felt off. I stopped on top of a nearby to watch for something. I turned towards the alleyway behind the building I was on top of and my senses went nuts. I listened for anything that might tell me what was going on but from where I was I couldn't hear anything. I got closer and heard the sounds of fighting below my feet. I didn't look before I jumped down into the action and that was a mistake.

"Hey!" I shouted but that was all I managed to get out before I hit some sort of invisible force. The wind was knocked out of my lungs and it took me a few moments to calm myself down. When I did I tried to move I was stuck in place.

"Great," I muttered. I looked below me and saw a hooded figure fighting what looked like three armed S.W.A.T. officers. I glanced away from the fighting and tried to figure out how I was going to get out of my situation, but when I looked back the fight was over. The three officers laid on the ground with the hooded figure standing over the victorious. I prayed that they had forgotten that I was up here and walk away, but that wasn't my luck. Almost like they could read my thoughts their head whipped up towards me.

When I saw her face I was stunned. Her eyes glowed a bright fiery red but they held a sense of calm in them. Her hands flowed with red electric power. She flicked her right hand downwards and all of the power she so easily held in her hand disappeared in an instant. We held eye contact for a few moments before I even realized I was falling towards the ground.

"Crap," I sighed. I hit the ground but I landed right in front of the hood woman.

"I knew Stark talked about a spider boy," she said in a sickly sweet accent. "But I didn't imagine I would meet him so soon, or in a situation like this."

"Spider boy?" I scoffed.

She stepped towards me and took off her hood. Cherry red hair flew over her shoulders and for the first time, I saw all of her face.

"Woah," I whispered in a loss of words.

"Is something wrong?" she asked tilting her head a little.

"No," I whispered in awe. She giggled a little. I quickly shook my head and rose to my feet. "No, nothing is wrong!" I stuck my hand out for her to shake, "Spider-Man or you can call me Spider-Boy I guess."

She looked at my man and then back towards my face. "You're not who you say you are."

"I'm sorry?"

"Who are you really?" she asked as she reached for the mask.

"Woah! Hey, now no need to do that!" I told her. I tripped on my feet as I backed away from her.

"Stop," she hissed before she flicked her wrist. Red energy shot from her hand and hit me hard in the chest. I tried to move away from her but again I was stuck in place. She grabbed the top of the mask and pulled it off my face. I felt my hair fall onto my shoulders, and I felt her gaze pierce right through me. "Who are you?"

"Not Spider-Man," I answered. "Well, actually I guess I kind of am Spider-Man."

"Enough," she pushed her face towards mine and I felt her hot, sticky breath coat my cheek. "Sleep."

With that one command, the world went dark.