Oh To See Her Again

"Now not to brag but I did rule Asgard for about five minutes," I told Natasha. "I can't believe you actually talked me into going with him."

"Well you didn't miss much," she told me. I walked around the machine they managed to put together while I was gone.

"It sure looks like I missed a lot," I told her. "Did anything else happen while I was gone?"

"We sent Clint back in time," she told me. I turned to her with wide eyes.

"Clint is back?" I asked quickly.

"Oh yeah," she said softly. "I was able to track him down in Japan."

"How long was I gone for?" I asked.

"Over a full day," she told me. I looked into her eyes and saw that she wasn't lying.

"Rocket!" I shouted for the raccoon.

"No, no, no," she muttered, placing her hands on my shoulders. "It's fine. Everything is fine. You can't go picking fights with everyone on the team."

"I know," I promised her. "Just the ones that are absolutely stupid."

"Mya," she warned.

"I was gone for an entire day," I said. "How is that even possible?"

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at the ground.

"The twins were a big help," Natasha told me. "They were both very eager to help with anything we needed."

"What's the plan now?" I asked.

"Well everyone here has had some sort of exposure with all of the stones," Nat told me. "So we're going to figure out when is the best time and place to receive the stones."

                                                                       ꧁✿🌸╭⊱ ⊱╮🌸✿꧂

I laid next to Natasha on top of the table. We had been brainstorming for over three days now and we only had three stones down. Some of the presentations were much more informational than others but we were working with what we had.

"What if we-"

"Wait!" she shouted, interrupting me. "If we play our cards right there are three stones in New York at one time!"

"You're kidding?"

"No," she said staring at me. "I'm dead serious."

"Then what are we waiting for?" I asked quickly. "We need to go now! We have all the stones!"

We both got off the table. I, unfortunately, wasn't as graceful at the task as she was. I rolled over the table taking a whole bunch of papers with me and landed on my face.

"Ow," I muttered into the carpet. I rolled over and saw her laughing at me. Quickly I got up and brushed myself off like nothing had happened.

We ran through the compound and arrived at the lab where Steve, Tony, Clint, and Bruce were.

"We figured it out!" I shouted. All of their heads turned towards us.

"There are three stones in New York if we go at the right time," Natasha told them.

"Perfect," Steve told us. "Get everything ready!"

I rushed out of the lab to make sure I was out of their way and ran to find the twins. I ran into them in the middle of a long hallway.

"You look crazy," Tommy said with a snicker.

"We figured it out," I told them. They looked at me confused for a second before the realization hit them. "But you two need to stay here."