Home?

My eyes fluttered open to an unknown ceiling. I sat up quickly and the room began to swim. I groaned and held my head in my hands.

"Where did you get the suit, kid?" I looked up and saw Tony Stark standing in front of me.

"Where did you come from?" I asked confused.

"You answer my question first," he told me.

"Where do you think I got it from?" I asked him. "And before you say I took it from Peter I didn't. He gave it to me."

"So you know?" Stark asked.

"No, I had no clue he was Spider-Man," I said sarcastically. "Of course I knew!"

"Who are you?" he insisted.

"You still haven't answered my question yet," I told him. He sighed and walked over to a small table. On it was a glass of water which he picked up and brought back over to me. I gulped it down quickly not realizing how thirsty I was.

"Are you going to answer me now?" he asked in a serious tone.

"Probably not," I said being completely honest.

"Who are you?" he asked again.

"Mya, Peter's best friend," I stared blankly.

"Mya what?" he insisted.

"That doesn't matter," I told him before I got and walked toward the floor-to-ceiling windows. We were so high up we couldn't hear the sounds of the city below. "Where am I?"

"Well, Mya," he seemed to drag out my name. "We are at the Avenger's Tower." I turned back to the city and watch as the sun sunk below the skyline turning the world a deep orange. "So do you need a ride home or a parent to be contacted?"

"Nope," I answered calmly. "I'll just be using the suit to get back and who knows maybe I'll see you again soon but hopefully not." I headed for the door but was stopped by the sound of Tony's voice.

"You want a spot on the team?" I turned around and stared at him.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked throwing my hands in the air. "Why would I want a spot on the team? You haven't seen me in action?"

"Peter has and so has most of the world," Tony assured me. "Most of the world including myself."

"And how would you know when I was in the suit versus when Peter was in the suit?" I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue into the side of my cheek.

"It's simple really," he said taking a few steps towards me. "Peter lives for the attention but you on the other hand not so much. FRIDAY bring up the footage."

"No," I shouted. Tony raised an eyebrow but said nothing. "You've made your case. I don't

need to see the footage."

"Fair enough," he walked out of the room into a giant living room. "You drink?" he asked as he stepped behind a bar.

"I'm eighteen," I told him.

"It was a yes or no question," he responded dully as he searched through a cupboard hidden from my view. Finally, he found whatever he was looking for and poured the dark liquid into a small glass. He got out a second glass and looked at me I shook my head and he put the glass back. "So you're eighteen and you're hanging out with Parker who's, correct me if I'm wrong fifteen?"

"Why does it matter?" I asked him. He took a small drink and shrugged.

"So first off you need a suit if you're going to be on the team," he muttered.