Too Much Red

"The suit really takes some time to get used to doesn't it?' I asked FRIDAY.

"Well I wouldn't know," the AI told me. "I don't have a body that I'm able to use it with."

"Lovely," I muttered. "Call Peter."

"He's unavailable," she told me. "Would you like me to track where his phone was last used?"

"That would be great," I told FRIDAY. The wind raced through my ears but the suit seemed to control the noise for the most part.

"He was last seen on the corner of 45th and 7th," FRIDAY told me. "That was about 30 minutes ago."

"Full thrusters," I ordered and shot off to the destination.

                                                                      ꧁✿🌸╭⊱ ⊱╮🌸✿꧂

"Nothing at all?" I asked FRIDAY for probably the 100th time in the past five minutes.

"I contacted May Parker about the situation, but no surveillance cameras have located him in the surrounding areas."

"Were you able to identify the girl he was with?" I questioned.

"Yes, Mary Jane Watson most of her close friends call her MJ," I nodded trying to jog my memory back to the girl.

"If you wanted to hide in one of the busiest places in the world where would you go?" I asked myself.

"Incoming call from Steve Rogers."

"Send him through," I told the suit.

"Where are you?" he shouted at me.

"Woah! I have a lot on my plate right now," I told the fossil. "What do you need?"

"Did you watch the interview?"

"Just because I haven't talked to her in two weeks doesn't mean that I didn't watch her interview," I said defensively. Using the suit I soared into the sky trying to pick Peter out of the large crowd beneath me.

"Where is Parker?" Steve asked quickly. "And why does it sound like you're in a rocket?"

"Steve you are wasting my time right now," I told him. "Unless you have something important to say I'm going to hang up."

"The twins ran away," he said quickly.

"What?" I shouted, stopping myself in midair.

"They didn't learn about what happened with Hayward and everything until the interview came on and...."

"And what?" I scoffed.

"Well it upset them," he muttered. "They haven't seen you in over six months and no one told them about what happened with Hayward. Wanda has only been by to visit a few times a month and I'm sure that upset them as well."

"You're sure they ran?" fear spread over my body.

"They left a note stating their intentions," he told me.

"Are you looking for them?"

"I sent Sam out about 30 minutes ago," Steve said slowly. "Wanda is at the compound right now and she's not doing too great."

"Great," I muttered. "I'll be there soon... I just have a lot going on right now."

"Come back to the compound and I'll go look for Parker," Steve said to me. "I'll leave right now even. He couldn't have gotten that far."

"Yeah," I mumbled. "Yeah, you're right. I'm heading back now."

                                                                                ꧁✿🌸╭⊱ ⊱╮🌸✿꧂