Allie

I opened my eyes to the morning sun shining in my eyes. The curtains looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I last saw them. I turned over and tried to go back to sleep. But I was greeted with the face I learned to see with my eyes closed. The memories of what had happened last night flashed through my mind. I shot up in the bed and looked around the room. Wanda sturred next to me so I made sure to be careful while I was getting out of the bed.

Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! I thought to myself. This isn't good!

I ran through the hallway towards the bathroom but when I saw my dress on the ground I stopped. I stared at the dress.

"No. No. No!" I whispered. "It didn't happen, it was just a dream."

I calmly walked back to the bedroom and saw the figure of the girl still in it. My breath sped up and I sunk to my knees on the floor. My head pounded as I held it in my hands.

"I'm so stupid," I whispered. I didn't hear the movement coming from the bed until Wanda stood above me. She sat down in front of me.

"Is something wrong?" she asked in that sweet accent I had come to love. She placed a hand on my knee and the feeling raced through my body.

"Wanda?" I asked quietly. "What happened last night? Did we really...."

She shook her head softly and kept her eyes on me. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes but I held them back.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "This shouldn't have happened. I shouldn't have brought you here."

"Then why did you?" she asked softly. "I heard what you were thinking when you helped me with my dress, and then the way you stood up for me at the club. Why did you do that if it was just a mistake?"

"No, it's not like that," I told her trying to defend myself.

"Is it because you're the forgotten Boyle or is it because of what your parents did when they found out about Allie?" she asked cautiously.

"How do you know that name?" I asked, ignoring the last name she said. She scoffed but didn't answer. "How do you know that name?"

"You can't stop thinking about her," she whispered. "I don't mean to intrude but she'll all you can think about when you're here."

"I can't," I sobbed. "I can't do this. I'm sorry."

"You're lying," she stated. "They won't hurt you, I promise."

"How can you make a promise like that?" I snapped. She reached for my hands and held them.

"Mya Boyle," she said softly. "I will not let anyone hurt you, I swear on my life."

                                                                ꧁✿🌸╭⊱ ⊱╮🌸✿꧂

I stood in the shower letting the cold water hit my face. I'm not sure how long I stood there but when I was ready I got out and got changed. When I opened the bathroom door I was hit with the smell of burnt toast.

I walked through the hallway towards the stairs and the memories came back. I saw Allie and I danced down the hallway. I watched and made sure not to interrupt. I watched as Allie's face flashed into Wanda's and then back to Allie's. I followed her into my old bedroom and watched as she pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. I listened to the music play not knowing the lyrics spoke truth in them.

"You two are dancing in a snowglobe round and round, and he keeps a picture of you in his office downtown. And you understand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars, and why I've spent my whole life trying to put it into words." I smiled as I watched as Allie rested her shoulder on my head. "Cause you can hear it in the silence. You can feel it on the way home. You can see it with the lights out. You're in love, true love" (You Are In Love by Taylor Swift).