She's Missing

TW: Mentions of rape and torture. 

Wanda's POV:

I don't remember how fast I drove but I do know I made close to a two-hour drive to the compound into a little less than an hour drive.

"What are you doing here?" Steve asked when I marched through the front door. I looked around the room and saw the twins weren't there.

"Where are the twins?" I asked quickly. My voice was shaky from crying.

"Um... I think they're in their room, why?"

"No that's fine," I mumbled. I grabbed my head and sat down on the couch. Steve made his way over to me and sat down next to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder but didn't say anything. "She's gone."

"What?"

"Mya," I whispered. I cleared my throat and looked up at the ceiling trying to hold the tears back. "Mya's gone."

"What do you mean she's gone?" his voice held a little anger in it.

"God," I whispered, placing my hands on my face. "We got in a fight and she went for a walk. I fell asleep and when I woke up she still wasn't back."

"So you just left without looking for her?"

"No," I responded quickly. "I looked for her and couldn't find any trace of her. Then, I heard her screaming. Something happened Steve."

"What are you going to tell the twins?" Steve asked in a small whisper.

"I don't know," I muttered. The moonlight shone through the window casting terrible shadows throughout the room.

"I can watch them so you... you can go look for her," he told me. I looked over at him and saw his eyes glittered with tears.

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

"Someone has to find her," he said softly. "I have a good feeling it's going to be you."

"And if I don-"

"Don't say that!" he said, interrupting me. "Don't ever say that!"

He rose to his feet and stuck a hand out to help me up. I took and was pulled into a tight hug.

"Please find her," he whispered. I nodded and he let go of me.

As I walked back to my car I looked over my shoulder. Steve was standing by the front door watching me. I sighed and looked up at the night sky. Glimmers of light shone in the inky darkness and a tear ran down the side of my face.

"One day," her promise echoed in my ears. "I will take you to see the stars."

                                                                      ꧁✿🌸╭⊱ ⊱╮🌸✿꧂

Mya's POV:

My thoughts weren't my own. I could barely remember who I was, yet one name echoed constantly through my head.

Wanda, was all I heard. I didn't know who Wanda was but she must've been important to me.

Over the past however long I had been here a lot has happened.

Hayward is a good man. He tells me the memories I can't remember. Though when I did ask about Wanda I got punished. Hayward told me never to speak that name again and I didn't question him.

Of course, every good man has to have a dark side. Hayward's only shows when I make him really angry. That's when he brings in... them. They do things to me that I can't even find the words to describe. Their touches aren't filled with love or care but instead replaced by lust and need.