Alone... Maybe?

"Where have you been for the past three weeks?" Steve asked. His voice carried through the empty halls of the new Avengers compound.

"I needed some time away and Wanda walked me home that night," I lied.

"Then why didn't she come back and tell us that?" he growled. "She didn't have to stay with you!"

"It's not that easy," Wanda said speaking up for the first time since Steve caught us.

"What is so extremely difficult that I don't understand?" he asked in a hissed voice.

"Steve," Clint warned.

"No, we're already in deep with Tony, and when he finds out that the two Avengers that have been missing for weeks beat some kid up at a party," Steve let out a long sigh.

"What about Stark?" I asked quickly. Wanda shot me a look but I ignored her.

"Nothing," he answered. "Until I figure out a better punishment you both are stuck here. That means no parties, nothing. I'm not sure if Vision is here anymore but I promise you two will be under full surveillance."

"What?" Wanda and I both cried out.

"I can't have you going around messing anything else up," Steve told us. "It's for the best. Clint?"

Clint nodded and followed Steve leaving Wanda and me alone. I sighed and placed my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry," I told her. She placed a hand on my back.

"It's not your fault I wanted to go to the party," she whispered. I looked at her and saw her eyes were red and puffy.

"Hey. Hey, it's ok. I'm not mad," I assured her. "He can't keep us here forever."

She nodded a little.

"Come on let's go find our rooms," I told her. I grabbed her hand and lifted her out of her chair.

                                                                  ꧁✿🌸╭⊱ ⊱╮🌸✿꧂

We walked for what seemed like an hour before we finally found our rooms. I glanced around and saw nothing that resembled a camera. I grabbed Wanda's hand and pulled her into my room. I used my back to shut the door behind me as I pulled her into me. I grabbed her face and brought it to mine. Our lips met and I swallowed her sweet little sigh.

"Are you ok now?" I asked when we pulled away.

"Much better," she answered. In the dim light, I watched her face light up with a smile. She pulled me in again and we stumbled across the room, but somehow managed to get to the bed. I laughed as she got on top of me and kissed her way down the side of my face. She kissed down the curve of my jawline, onto my chin, and then down onto my neck. A small moan escaped my lips and on my neck, I felt a small smile form. I reached for her face to bring her back to my lips but she pinned down my hands above my head. I watched as she removed one of her hands from my arms. A little flicker of red formed on the end of her fingers lighting up her devilish grin. I watched as she leaned in close to my ear. Her lips brushed my cheek.

"My name is whatever you decide, but I'm just going to call you mine," her accent flowed over me. "I'm insane but I'm your baby."

She pulled away from my ear and flicked her wrist towards my hands that were pinned above my head. Red light illuminated her face as she removed her hand that had just been pinning me down. She sat on my lap smiling down at me. I tried to move my hands but found that I was unable to. I tilted my head backwards and saw red energy formed around my wrist connecting me to the bed. My mouth opened as I looked back at Wanda. She leaned towards my face leaving about an inch between our lips.