The Reaper, Zeraphine

"What?" You asked the reaper "where am I going?"

"Heaven!" He laughed "cmon, i more soals to take places to."

"No!" You shouted "I'm not going with you!"

"Then youll.be stuck here forever." He said plainly, and took your wrist "cmon, I'm a busy guy."

He jumped, and you landed with him in the road, letting the vehicle with your dead body and Mammon get drived to the E.R. Cars drove through you. Litorally. You flinched at first, but you remembered you were a ghost.

"H-hey!" You said as Zeraphine started to run, dragging you behind him "s-stop it!"

"I'm just doing my job, y/n." He sighed like he was tired of this already "I'm taking you to where you need to go."

He jumped and handed on what looked to be was a glowing, see through peice of hardwood that was rising into the sky. You tried to dig his hand off your wrist until he looked at your tiredly.

Bluntly, Zarephone said "If you dont stop, y pul ull just become an angry spirit stuck and chained down to earth forever. The only people youd be able to talk to would be occupied be occasional reapers, other ghosts, and people who can actually see spirits- which isnt very many people. Demons cant see or talk to you, or Angel's unless you're in hell or heaven."

"Take me to Hell!" You demanded "I'll fucking kill you if you don't."

"Oh looky there." He chuckled and pointed at you "already becoming an angry spirit. You, little lady-"

You punched him between his legs and made him bend over in pain. But he recovered quicker than your expected him.

He chuckled "wow, got some punch there. But you cant kill me. Only an Arc Angel can kill me. Sorry."

You sighed in defeat, but tried to think of a way to get to the Devildom. This was going to be a long ride to Heaven.