all friends

James, Teglon, Zeraphine and yourself were now hanging out together in town. You obviously had paparazzi following you, but it didnt bother any of you.

Zeraphine lit up a cigarette and started choking from laughter when James fell on his face. Teglon giggled as well, and you rolled on the ground wheezing.

"Aye, cmon!" The angel stood up "wasnt that funny!"

"It was!" You and Zeraphine said in unison.

You looked at Zeraphine and saw he was looking at a girl demon. You looked at her and saw you recognized her from when you were researching who all went to your school. Her name was Zogan. Here, have a flashback of her files

Zogan

Sex: FemaleLast time on Earth: 0400 yearsAge: 1809 yearsHeight: 5'9

Sex: Female
Last time on Earth: 0400 years
Age: 1809 years
Height: 5'9

You giggled at how Teglon was looking at her. The 6'11 demon, who was now shy as all hell, had a crush on her. It was very understandable, too. Shes flat out beautiful.

Zeraphine and James caught on and giggled, making Teglons face turn bright red. He burried his face in his hoodie sleeves, trying not to let anyone notice his face color.

"Go talk to her!" You giggled "you got this, giant!"

"Wh- no!" He shouted out of embarrassment "I dont stand a chance with her! She'd probably just act like i wasnt there.."

"Dude, cmon!" James laughed "if you dont, then I'll tell her you like her."

"No!" Teglon whined "fine, I'll go!"

"Atta boy!" Zeraphine cheered.

"You got this!" You giggled.

The three of you all watched in anticipation as he slowly approached Zogan. She noticed him and gave him a bright smile, making him calm down quite quickly. He started to talk to her, and she giggled at whatever it was hes said. She took out a marker from her pocket, and wrote something down on his hand, and walked away with a wave.

Teglon stood there as she walked away, looking at his hand like a statue. James, yourself and Zeraphone ran up to him and saw that he actually managed to get her phone number.

"OH MY DEVILS- UNHOLY SHIT- I GOT IT!!" He finally jumped in victory and joy "I GOT HER NUMBER!"

"Great job!" James smiled "save it in your phone before it smudges off!"

"Oh, you're right!" Teglon giggled like a little kid.

He pulled out his phone and saved it as "Prettiest demon ever". You laughed at the name, but he didnt care.

Teglon actually changed a lot, and for the best as well. He's going down a good road finally, and is a sweet guy.

Your phone lit up as Mammon calling you, so you stepped away from your friend group and answered the call.

"Hey, ya wanna wanna get dinner with just us two tonight?" He asked.

"Sure, sounds good." You smiled.

"And uh.." he mumbled "Teglon ain't doin anything weird, is he?"

"No, hes not." You shook your head "he got a girls number just now, hes celebrating like a kid a birthday party."

"Oh good." Relief settled in with your boyfriend "ok, be safe, I gotta go. Might have just sold one of Lucifers feathers from his demon form for 56,000 Grimm. I love you."

"I love you too." You giggled and hung up the phone.

"What it would be like to be in love again." Zeraphine sighed.

"You were in love once?" You chuckled at him.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I was!" He said defensively "whatever, I gotta go anyways and lead more souls to where they belong."

"Bye!" You and your other two make friends waved good bye as Zeraphine ran off.

"So," James sighed "guess I'm gonna be third wheeling on both of your guy's dates now?"

"Yeah." You didnt hesitate to answer "not sorry."

James scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully "whatever dude."

"Why dont you ask out whoever it is you like?" Zeraphine asked.

James sighed "maybe because I only love food and people disappoint me?"

"Damn." You patted his shoulder "you'll find someone."

"Maybe." He chuckled "alright! Let's get some food!"