last chapter

"OOO LOOK!" You pointed to a cat in the parking lot of the store you and the brothers were at "let's get him, Satan. We bring him back with us and Ruby can be friends with him."

"Yes, you're right!" He smiled brightly "you take the left, and I'll take the right. Be gentle with him."

"Ok." You smirked at the blonde, and started to slowly approach the stray cat.

Satan and yourself took your positions and started to close in on it carefully. You both jump led at the same time when you were close enough, and the cat ended up jumping high in the air. You jumped up after it, stepped on Satans shoulder, and caught it in midair.

Then, you landed on the ground, the cat seemed oddly calm in your arms. You smiled and pet its fluffy head.

"Ok!" You giggled "back to hell we go."

~time skip~

You let the cat go, and saw it run towards Ruby and all the other cats. Then, Mammon scooped you up in his arms and gave you butterfly kisses on your neck. He set you down on the ground and his face was turning bright red.

"You ok?" Beel asked his big brother.

"I-im fine." Mammon nodded and pulled something out of his pocket and held his arm straight out to you, showing off the item "w-will you marry me?!"

You blinked a few times at his question for a few seconds. Your face turned bright red after your brain registered the situation you were in.

"WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!" You tackled the demon to the ground in a hug "YES, YOU ADORABLE DUMBASS!"

"YAYYYYY THEYLL HAVE SEX AGAIN SOON!" Asmo randomly shouted.

Mammon burried his blushing face into your chest while you slipped the ring on your finger.

Ahaha 😎 that was the last chapter yall lol hope yall liked it♡♡♡♡