Your own "Heaven"

What felt like hours on your way upstairs with Zeraphine, you were at Heaven. With a pissy attitude, of course. Then, he snapped his fingers and you were suddenly in the library with Satan as he sipped tea.

"Woah-" you chuckled and looked at the reaper "thought I was gonna stay here?"

"Oh, you're still in heaven." He smiled "this is your personal heaven. It's of your favorite memories and moments that happened in your life."

You frowned at the reaper "I hate you."

"Oh that's fine." He said while lighting up another cigarette "I'm just doing my job, so I cant do anything about it. Sorry, kid."

"I'm not a kid." You hissed.

"Compaired to me?" He chuckled and blee out a puff of smoke "you're a kid."

You rolled your eyes and stood up straight to Zeraphine "so what, you're like an old man?"

"Yes- wait- NO! ....DO I LOOK OLD TO YOU?!"

"No, actually, ya look kinda hot- but I'm in love with Mammon, soooooooo..." you giggled at making the pale reaper angry "you're old."

"IM NOT OLD-"

You egged him on "You're older than me, old mannnn~"

"You keep talking like that to me, I'll send you back to Earth!" He said with a vein popping on his forehead.

You laughed, the said "if you want me to stop, then send me to the Devildom!")

"Do you know what will happen to me if I do that?" He said while flicking his cigarette.

"No." You said sweetly "and I dont frankly care."

Zeraphine leaned his weight onto one hip "if I do that, I'd be locked in a cell for a few thousand years and tortured. So yeah, I'd rather not, thanks."

The surroundings changed to you and Mammon cuddling on your bed. You smiled at the sight and almost got distracted, but remembered that what was happening wasn't real. So you got up, and stood infront of the pale reaper again.

"Then I'll find a way to get out." You said confidently "I'm like a rat."

"Did you just insult yourself?" He giggled.

"No." You rolled your eyes "I'll find my way out of anywhere and get to where I need to be. Like a rat, ya old man."

Zeraphine scoffed "alright fine, I guess. I'll be back to make sure you're all good in a few days."

You shrugged and played with the memory of Mammons hair. It was really soft like his, and fluffy too. Zeraphine snapped his fingers, and was gone out of sight like he was never there. So, you stood up and started to look around.

Maybe something was off in the room? Like something didnt belong? But everything was perfectly in place. Almost too perfect.

Suddenly, you were laying on the bed with Mammon Mammon ontop of you, asleep.

He rubbed his face into the crook of your neck and hummed "Good morning." His morning voice vibrated, making you smile "what do you wanna do today?" He asked.

Déjà vu hit you like a truck. But you answered him honestly, anyways.

"Cuddle with you." You said while playing with his messy, white hair "like, all day."

Oh yeah, this was the time you and Mammon wanted to be lazy and cuddle all day.

He sighed "we can't, Lucifer would be on our asses for being lazy."

"No, no, no." You said and rolled off the bed "I cant get trapped in this hell- I gotta get to actual hell."

Mammon stayed there on the bed like nothing happened, in his place and whined "Cuddle with you all day."

You stood up to your feet and started to look around the room for anything off or different. This would be a bit harder in this memory because at the time, a your attention was focused on Mammon at the time when occured.

"For real?" He asked to the place where you would have been laying if you didnt move.

You started to shuffle through the drawers to see if anything was different and mumbled to yourself "this is gonna be tough to get out."