😳🍋ya want a lemon? take it anyways

Mammon practically ran to the bathroom with your hand in his, dragging you then entire way. You tried to mentally prepare yourself for what was going to happen now, because you knew he was not going to be easy with you. But honestly, was that really a bad thing? 😳 lmao sorry I'll get back to typing-

The demon got to the bathroom, and locked the door behind the two of you. Your face turned bright crimson red at how fast and eager he was. He ran the water in the shower and let it start to warm up, while you got undressed. Soon enough, both you and Mammon were both naked in the shower together, while you tried not to loose your head.

Surprisingly enough, he was actually really gentle at first. He wasnt doing anything sexual, but it was romantic in it's own way. Mammon started to wash your hair gently, letting you relax in his touch.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too, Mammon." You smiled, and rinsed the soap out of your hair.

He washed his own hair, and you kissed his cheek, making his face turn pink.

"Cmon, that ain't fair." He chuckled.

"How?"

"Because you're adorable, and I cant controll myself around you."

You rolled your eyes "apperiently you can, because on the way here I seriously thought you were gonna rail me."

"Oh, I will." He giggled "just not yet."

You didnt know if the steam coming off your face was because of the hot water, or because of how badly you blushed in the moment. You looked at his abs and wanted to touch them so badly. Mammon saw and chuckled, then rinsed his hair out. You tried your best not to look down past his abs, but it was almost impossible.

You decided to distract yourself by washing the rest of the blood off your body. It washed off rather quickly and washed down the drain.

Yer lemon starts here ya nasties XD I'll tell ya now, it wont be much bc I'm not good at em- but whatever
And yes- it's not a very long lemon either stfu-

Mammon pinned you against the wall and started to kiss your neck. His hands wondered your body like he hasn't seen you in years, but it was tender and loving at the same time.

He pulled away and said in a hot and gruff tone "should I fuck you so hard where all of hell knows your mine afterwords? Or nice and gently to show you how much I love you? ..kind of a hard choice."

The question sent shivers down your spine and made your cheeks flush. You felt his cock start to poke your thigh and you covered your face with your hands so Mammon wouldn't see how red it was. He chuckled and moved your hands from your face, turned you around and pinned your hands against the wall with one of his hands.

He put his other hand on your hip and started to only tease you by only putting his tip inside you. Mammon teased you for a while until he made himself get tired of it, and slammed himself into you without warning.

You let a loud moan escape your lips with surprise at how hard he went in. Mammon started to thrust slowly and gently at first, but he ended up just driving himself crazy and going way faster and harder into you. He let go of your hands that he had pinned against the wall, and tightened his grip on your hips.

You praised him through your moans as best as you could, which only made him thrust at an inhuman pace. At that point, you couldn't bring yourself to say anything other than Mammons name. Mammon was a loud, moaning, whining mess as well.

You came rather quickly because of how fast your boyfriend was going. The water washing down the two of you cleaned it off your legs, but Mammon was finished yet. He almost was, but not quite done yet.

After a few more thrusts, he came inside of you. He stood there, holding you, trying to catching his breath. He pulled out, and cleaned himself off of the cum, then cleaned you. You tried not to fall over, and grabbed the metal rail on the wall to use for balance.

Mammon turned the water off, and wrapped you in a towel, then himself, and got out of the shower. Then, he helped you out. After the two of you got dressed, and opened the door, Satan and Asmo were on the other side of the hallway. Asmo looked proud, while Satan looked at the both of you in disgust.

Satan turned to his brother and said "I am going to use your bathroom for a the next few days. If you try anything with me in there, I'll personally lock you outside in the rain, and curse you to get shocked by lightning."

"Fine." Asmo chirped as he sashayed away.