home

"Did she loose your dad or something?" Mammon asked with a concerned chuckle.

"Most likely." Lucifer answered for you "with the amount of spirits that were let loose, I wouldn't doubt they got separated."

"Yeah." You chuckled awkwardly "I needed a distraction- that's on me."

"Ain't our problem." Mammon shrugged and looked at you "cmon, let's go home now."

"Home?" You asked.

Diavolo smiled widely "the Devildom is your home, y/n. We're always there for you no matter what. That's what a home is."

You smiled and hugged the prince for his sweet words, and suddenly you all were back at the big house you knew so well in Hell with all the demon brothers. Even Zeraphine was there. You let go of Diavolo, and saw your angel friends were even there safely.

They smiled at you, and the first one to actually give you a hug was Luke. He ran up to you like a little boy, and you scooped him up in your arms, giving him a tight hug.

"Y/n!" Beel sniffled behind you.

You put Luke down, and didnt even stop to think to give Beel a hug. He was a sweetheart who just deserved all the food he desired. And a hug every now and then. He tried his best not to accidentally hurt you.

You giggled "Bubby, I'm dead. You cant hurt me now, yknow that, right?"

He smiled and hugged you tighter. He did forget, but it was alright because he was happy that you were back. He missed you a lot, and it was showing by how tightly he hugged you.

When he was finished, you gave everyone else a tight hug as well- including Lucifer weather he wanted one or not. Then, Mammon hugged you from behind softly and burried his have in your neck. You smiled and played with his hair.

"I knew this ship would never stay sunken~!" Asmo cheered.

Mammon and yourself giggled at his comment. Mammon turned you around to face him and lifted your bloody shirt past your belly. There were no stab wounds, and he was greatful for that. You wore the same outfit you died in, expect for no jewlery on. He dropped your shirt back down and kissed you deeply.

Your face turned bright red as everyone saw what just happened. Luke gagged dramatically, making you laugh and pull away from the kiss.

"This was sweet, but I have to go." Zeraphine said "souls to put back in heaven, put new souls where they belong- the whole shebang."

You quickly went over to him, and hugged him before he left unexpectedly and said "you better fucking visit us now sometime."

He let out a tired chuckle "I'll try, kid."

You let him go, and let him dissapear to wherever he had to go.

"What's his number?" Asmo asked "he is kind of cute, but I could help him be really hot if he'd let me. Ooh! Then I could-"

"I dont know." You cut off what the lustful demon said "but I'm pretty sure James has it because he called him while me and him were falling down the side of a castle."

"What?" Satan asked.

You sighed exhaustingly "dont ask. Me and Mammon need a shower."

Mammon slid his arm around your shoulder "yeah, we'll be back later."

Lemon next chapter? 👀 yes or no?