"I'll try my best to move on now."

"You ready for this?" You asked Mammon while squeezing his hand.

He sighed "no, but I'll deal with it."

Asmo put a headband on your head that had devil horns on it. The feminine demon smiled brightly "so we wont loose you if we get separated."

You smiled back "thank you, girlie."

You, the demons, and your human friends walked into the building that was getting packed quickly by fangirls of Zen's. You got to your seat, that was close to the front row, and noticed this was the biggest crowd he's ever had.

The lights went off, and a spot light went to the center of the stage, showing the very actor. He looked beautiful, and this play was supposed to be of a man in love with a woman who never loved him back.

The play was really moving. Mammon cried, you cried, and Zen had a few scenes of him crying that he played a little too well.

"I will wait for you for a million life times if I have to!" The albino man cried after the woman on stage.

He was looking at her, yes, but his words werent directed towards her. He turned to the crowd and spotted you, letting more big tears fall down his face.

"My love, even if you dont love me back, at least promise me that if he ever hurts you, that you'll let me kill him for hurting such a beauty as yourself."

So many girls sobbed at that line, but it sort of hit you as if he were speaking to you. Hyun made eye contact with you fir a little too long, but then turned to the girl on stage he was acting with.

An hour later, and the sad play left you in tears with the girl dieing, and him going crazy by imagining that shes still there with him. Jumin took you and all your friends and boyfriend to backstage.

You spotted Hyun talking to a few crying fangirls, and he was just awkwardly smiling at them. You let go of Mammons hand and slowly walked up behind the human albino stage actor.

"Zen." You said, making him snap his head towards you.

He looked at you in shock, unable to move. You smiled at him and walked a little closer to him. The crying girls walked away and looked at their pictures of Hyun with them.

Hyun didnt even say a word as he ran up to you, trapped you in a tight hug, and cried into your shoulder.

"P-please tell me I'm not completely insane and that y-youre actually here." He cried.

"I'm here." You said while hugging him back "but now that I'm here, you actually have to keep your promise that you made to me."

He let go and looked at you with eyeliner running down his eyes "what promise?"

"To move on from me?" You chuckled "I'm dead, Zen. I'm here with Mammon, the brothers, Seven, Jumin and Jaehee."

He looked at you with his sad red eyes "you still love Mammon?"

"Yeah, I do." You smiled.

"Ok." He nodded and wiped the tears and eye liner off his cheeks "I'll try my best to move on now."

"Ok, but don't just date random women that you think could do the job." You sighed "actually get to know them, and love them."

"I will." He finally smiled back "just keep in contact with me, and dont forget me."

"I wont forget you." You smiled and felt Mammon take your hand again.

"Oh, and uh.." Hyun cleared his throat "Sam and Jenny should be here any second now, so-"

"Ok, let's go now." You laughed awkwardly "I'm not ready to talk to them still."

Mammon kissed your forehead "ok, where do you wanna go now?"

"Hmmm." You thought for a minute "I dunno, let's just walk around town and see what we can do."

"Ok." Mammon agreed.

"Bye, Hyun." You waved him goodbye "great job on stage, by the way."

"Thanks." He smiled and waved goodbye."

You turned where the demons were, but they were already gone, and outside doing their own thing. But Seven, Jumin and Jaehee were waiting for you by the exit doors.