Scared?-Lloyd

(Relationship: Trusted Friends/crushes)

(Third P.O.V.)

It was a stormy day in new ninjago city and everything was quiet in the Monastery well except the ninjas who were playing video games in the living room, You on the other hand were in your room reading a book while enjoying the sounds of the rain hitting their window and the harsh wind that followed it.

"As he carefully takes his beloved's hands into his own he speaks the words had been hiding in his heart since the moment they met, I lov-"

Right as You was about to finish the paragraph in your book a loud sound of thunder strikes the Monastery and the power shuts off as well as loud screams from the ninjas in the living room. Since the power was out You didn't see a point in continuing your book when you couldn't see the words on the page so You carefully folded the top corner of your page of the book so you would know where you left off and carefully shut the book and placed it on your nightstand table by the bed.

Another strike of thunder hits the Boundary but what caught your attention was the sound of footsteps running up from the hall and to your room before the door was thrown open and then slammed shut. The person then jumped onto your bed beside you. You turn to look at the person who barged into your room only to barely notice the golden shade of blond hair "Lloyd?" You question only for the male in question to turn his head and look at you "H-Hey y/n w-what are you doing here?" Lloyd asks shuddering over his words, You and Lloyd have known each other since before the Tomorrow Tea incident and have been very close to the point you knew when he was upset or trying to hide something from everyone.

"This is my room?" You say looking down at the shuddering blond beside you "O-Oh it is?" Lloyd says shuddering again before two strikes of lightning hit the boundary making the blond jump and shake as he trembles beside you while he holds onto the sheets of the bed tightly "Are you scared?" You ask softly as Lloyd looks at you shocked "w-what? Me? Scared? You must be joking Y/n" Lloyd says not looking you in the eyes which tells you he was scared. "You don't have to lie to me Lloyd, you know I won't judge you" you say softly with a smile as you look down at Lloyd. Lloyd sits up and is about to protest when another strike of lightning hits the bounty making him jump onto You while accidentally pushing you down onto the bed with his face in your chest, Lloyd holds onto You tightly out of fear. You stare at Lloyd for a while before smiling softly and rubbing the back of his head with your right hand in comfort as your left hand rubbing the top half of Lloyd's back.

"It's okay Lloyd, I'm here" you say softly as you play with his hair making Lloyd blush softly, he was embarrassed and couldn't believe what he just did and if any of the guys saw him like this he wouldn't hear the end of it. "This reminds me of that one time, do you remember Lloyd?" You ask making Lloyd think back to when this happened the first time.

~Flashback Lloyd's P.O.V.~
This happened before the tomorrow's tea incident and I was still my kid self. It was storming just like now and I couldn't sleep so I went out into the living room with my blanket wrapped around myself, I wouldn't admit I was scared and just tried to get through it but then before I knew it y/n woke up to get a snack from the kitchen only to stop when she saw me on the couch shaking, they walked over to me and asked me if I was scared and of course like the stubborn kid I was, I refused that I was scared until a loud sound of lighting broke my stubbornness and I admitted I was scared but I begged them not to tell the guys. I didn't want them to think I wasn't cool enough, to my happiness Y/n agreed and hugged me close in comfort as they were doing right now. At first I fight against it but since I was scared it didn't take me long to shut up and get used to it.

~End of Flashbacks -3rd P.O.V.~

"I remember..." Lloyd says softly as he hugs You tighter but not enough to hurt you, "It's been so long since I've seen you act this way that I forgot you even had this side to you Lloyd, it makes me happy that I'm the only one who gets to see this side to you" You say softly as you hug Lloyd closer. Lloyd slowly looks up at you and starts to lean up closer to your face "Lloyd?" You ask as you noticed him leaning closer "I'm not the same scared little kid as I was back then Y/n" Lloyd says as he leans in for a kiss but the sound of thunder broke his new found confidence and he bares his face back into Your chest. You blush softly but then chuckle at Lloyd's cuteness before kissing his head which causes him to blush bright red all the way to his ears which you could easily see.

"Your ears are red Lloyd" you say before chuckling softly which Lloyd found adorable. Lloyd takes his face out of your chest before taking a deep breath "Y/n...." Lloyd says catching your attention and you look him in the eyes "I love you" Lloyd admits making you blush "W-wha-" before you could finish what you were going to say Lloyd kisses you, your eyes widened but then slowly close as you start to kiss back. Lloyd softly cups your cheeks in his hands as he starts to kiss a little more passionately as you slowly open your eyes to look at Lloyd only to smile in the kiss, right now you felt more love then you ever felt before in your life. Lloyd slowly breaks the kiss after a while and rubs his right hand thumb across your bottom lips "I love you so much Y/n" Lloyd says as he looks into your e/c with his emerald green ones, "I love you too Lloyd so much" you say softly while smiling lovingly before Lloyd pulls you back into a loving and passionate kiss to which you return.

Jay's P.O.V

"And done, we now have power" I say looking over to my teammates only to notice Lloyd's not their "About time time Jay, that took forever" Kai complains "Hey it's not that easy, maybe you should fix it next time then Kai" I say but Kai stays quiet making Nya laugh at her older brother "Has anymore noticed that Lloyd isn't here?" Zane announces which makes everyone but me and Zane realize Lloyd's disappearance "Maybe he went to go check up on Y/n? Weren't they in their room when the power cut off?" Cole says " or maybe Lloyd's scared of thunder and lightning and went to y/n for comfort" I joke making everyone laugh except Zane who looks confused "why laugh at Lloyd's fear when Jay is scared of everything?" Zane asks, making everyone laugh harder but myself "heyyyyyy I'm not scared of everything!" I protest "yeah right" Kai says before leaving the Engine room to go back into the living room with everyone else but me.

Third P.O.V.

Jay sighs and decides to go to his room which is right next to yours but stops at your door "Hey guys I got the power back on!" Jay yells to you and Lloyd but gets no response. Jay looks at the door confused before he grabs the handle to your room and opens the door "hey did you guys hea-" Jay stops what he was going to say when he sees you and Lloyd fast asleep with Lloyd on top of you using your chest as a pillow. Jay then quietly closes your door and then runs to the living room to tell everyone what he saw.

The End