Zane 1

It was a hot day in New ninjago city and you decide to go get some ice cream, you finally made it to the ice cream stand and got a (favorite ice cream flavor) and made your way to the bench to sit and enjoy your ice cream when all of a sudden a Falcon lands on your shoulder “why hello there little guy, where did you come from" you say while petting the falcon, “hello” you turn around to see a man wearing all white with porcelain blonde hair and beautiful green eyes ( A/N: This was so hard to write because I wanted to make his eyes blue sooooo bad😟) “hi" you say as the falcon flies off your shoulder to land on the boy's shoulder “Is he yours” you ask with curiosity in your voice “yes my father had made him" the boy said with a soft tone “made him” you say awfully confused “yes this falcon is a robot as am I” he said in a soft tone “ your a robot that's soooo cool” you say with a excited tone, you have always loved making things in your spare time no matter what it is cooking, sewing,Drawing, but you favorite was invented you loved to make anything latronica ever since you were young. The boy looks at you surprised of your reaction it seems like he doesn't get this reaction that often when he tells people he's a robot “Oh I forgot my name is y/n” you say in a soft tone “how rude of me to forget introductions my name is Zane. From that moment you and Zane could tell you were going to great friends.

Hey guys it's CelestialBookspirit💜 aka Lacey sorry this story is short, but when Zane next turn comes I will finish off this one and that's all for now my little ninjas bye.