Lloyd

((a/n)The song has nothing to do with the chapter.)

( Lloyd P.O.V)

(y/n) has been on the team for a month now and during that time I have fallen in love with her, I love everything about her, her (h/l) (h/c) hair her beautiful (e/c) that shine like stars at night. Everytime I see her my heart beat faster than normal. Today's the day I tell her how I feel.

I made my way to the living room to see Jay and Kai playing Injustice 2 ((A/N)I love that game)

And as usual Jay beats Kai and Kai being the hothead himself started to get mad and asks for rematch, Cole in the Kitchen eating cake, and Zane having to make a another cake and because of Cole.

Lloyd: Hey guys have you seen (y/n)?

Kai: yeah her and Nya went to the mall.

Jay: Sooooooooo Lloyd why do you want to see (y/n) anyway?

Out of hadit I put my hand to the back of my neck and start to blush.

Lloyd: N-no reason just wanted to talk to her.

Jay: If in talk you mean to tell her that you like her then ok.

I couldn’t say anything how did he know I was going to confess to her.

Kai: NO F-ING WAY YOU ARE GOING TO CONFESS TO HER FOR REAL?

Lloyd: y-yeah.

Zane: So how are you going to confess her?

Cole: what are you going to say to her?

(Blushing) Lloyd: I was going to tell her how much I love her and why I love her so much.

Kai: Well Tell us what your going to exactly say to (y/n).

Lloyd: Fine well Ok,um (y/n) I loved you scene the first time I laid eyes on you, I love everything about you, your (h/l) (h/c) hair, your beautiful (e/c) eyes but i don’t just love you for you looks I love how your so kind to everyone and everything, I love how strong you are and how you don’t let anyone pick on you, I love how confident you are and how you stick up for others who can for themselves so (y/n) I know I'm not the smartest, or the handsomest person in the world but will you be my girlfriend and If you say yes I promise to always love you (y/n).

Everyone was staring at me with wide eye.

Lloyd: umm did I say something wrong?

No

Lloyd: Ummm.

I turn around to see (y/n) staring at me with tears in her eyes.

Lloyd: (y/n) How long have you been there and why are you crying?

(y/n): Yes.

Lloyd: what?

(y/n): Yes i'll be your girlfriend Lloyd I love you so much.

(No one's P.O.V)

With that said (y/n) jumped in to Lloyds arms and kissed him on the lips with Lloyd kissing back.

Hi guys this is Lacey just wanted to tell you that I hope you enjoyed Lloyds story and if you have any request just comment down below and I'll see what I can do.