Kai(Lemon)

It was a rainy day in New Ninjago City and everything was quiet as it was two in the morning, y/n was sleeping soundly in her room at the bounty until her door started to open

Kai's P.O.V.

I have alway found y/n attracted, her body, her face, her personality I love it all and I don't know how she react to me doing this she could love it or end up hating me but I need her no I want her. I made my way toward y/n I take a minute to look at her, her h/l h/c was spread out, one of her legs had fallen off the bed and she was drooling a little bit which I found pretty cute (lemon starts now) I then got on top of her and started to kiss her while massage her breast which was covered by a red tank top, which was making her moan turning me on more. I made my way down to her woman hood and by now y/n was a moaning mess "Oh Kai" y/n moaned startling me making me stop what I was doing and look up at her, y/n's eyes were open looking at me with pure bliss in her eyes "y/n I'm so sorry" I said about to get off the bed when all of a sudden I fell on my back, I open my eyes only to see y/n sitting on top of me "finish what you started" she said taking off her tank top making her breast bounts making my eyes open y/n grabbed my hand and put it on her right breast while riding me. I started to moan as y/n keeped riding me, y/n then started to pull og my shirt telling me she wanted it off so i sat up taking my shirt getting on top of y/n I then kissed her with so much passion and after a little while of kissing I pulled her shorts down "kai I love you" y/n said which make my heart skip a beat "I love you to" I said looking into her eyes.y/n tugged at the rim of my pants and said "off" in a sexy toun "as you wish princess" I say taking off my pants and boxers "this is going to hurt a little y/n" I say look at her "It's alright I trust you" y/n says as I thrust into her woman hood "ahhh kaiiiii" y/n moans as I thrust faster, y/n put her hands around me to pull me closer, her nails digging into my back just turned me on more "y/n"I moaned "kai faster please" she begged so I did as she asked, I put her leg over my shoulder to go deeper, her moan were getting louder as I was going faster "If you get to loud the others will hear you" I said as she tried to be quiet but I was not having that I didn't care If they could hear us I just wanted to hear her moans so I thrusted in harder and faster "Oh Kai" y/n moaned louder "y/n I'm cuming"I say about to pull out but y/n stopped me "no cum in side of me" she said in sexy voice " are you sure I didn't put on a condom" I say stopping my movements "yes I want you child just pleace stay with me a little longer" she said putting her arms up smiling at me and that was it I lost countrow I thrusted in her hard and started to pound her inside and out "KAI OH GOD KAI I'M CUMING" y/n screamed in pledge "me to" I say as we both climax while screaming each other name. Exhausted I fall on the other side of y/n "I love you y/n" I say smiling at y/n "I love you to Kai" she say as she scoots closer to me and raps her arms around my torso as we both drift off to sleep.

Next morning

No ones P.O.V.

"Hey guys did you hear that noise last night" Lloyd said as Kai spit out the water he was drinking and y/n was blushing like crazy " I guess that answers that question Lloyd" Cole said laughing.

The end

A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't posted in awhile I have been really busy and I still kinda am but not with school stuff I got out a little early but I'm in texas visiting with the family for the summer.