B.S-Jay

(𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝙸'𝚖  𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝙹𝚊𝚢'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢  𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝. 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝙻𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚍  𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝟹 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙹𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗, 𝙹𝚊𝚢'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢  𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚊𝚒, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎  𝙺𝚊𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗  𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠  𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚒𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd P.O.V.)

You Look down to see Jay, who was looking up at you with an all to familiar smile which you return with your own, You and Jay have been close to one another ever since you first joined the team which is because of your common interested in Gaming, inventing, and comedy(Just pretend if you don't actually like any of this but if you don't like to laugh, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? jk...not really...nah jk or maybe?? Well whatever back to the story)

"So Jay what do you want to do?" You ask looking down at Jay "I have a couple inventions I've been needing to work on but haven't had the time since all the missions lately How about you come help me more on those?" Jay asks smiling as he wait's for your reply "Of course, you know how much I love working on inventions with you" You say existed to work with Jay, you couldn't remember the last time Jay asked you to help him with his inventions, Jay blushes and smiles softly as he looks at you. 

Jay then shyly takes your hand in his and starts to lead you to his room, "Your hand's are so tiny and soft now Jay" You chuckle, Jay's hands used to be a little bigger then yours and they where a lot harder too since he got calluses on them training , You remember always having to yell at him to remind him to put lotion on his hands so they don't blister. "D-Do you like my hand more like this?" Jay asks not looking at you while he stops in front of his room, "To be honest.. I like how big and tuff your hand are" You say softly while blushing and looking down at the ground embarrassed.

Jay blushes even more then opens the door to his room and brings you inside, Jay's room was a mess with blue prints scattered on the ground along with tools, screws, blots, scraps of metal, a lot of his inventions, etc....

(Jay's P.O.V.)

"Shit, Shit, Shit! I forgot to clean!"  I mentally smack myself and slowly look over to Y/n. Y/n bangs where covering their eyes so I couldn't see them but I can feel the dark energy coming from them. "Jay" y/n says not looking at me, "Y-Yes Y/n?" I say scared for my life, "before we do anything we're going to clean up understand?" Y/n says looking up at me with anger in her eyes "Y-Yes ma'am".

After about 2 hours my whole room was clean and organized and me and Y/n were sitting down on the ground taking a break. I look over at Y/n and notice they where looking at my blue-prints of my unfinished Inventions and I couldn't stop myself from staring at them, They are so beautiful their (h/l) (h/c), their sparkling (e/c)'s that pop with their long eyelashes, their (s/c)that looks soft to the touch. I could look at them all day, I was so focused on them but I didn't notice they where talking to me "Jay!?" Y/n yells snapping me out of it "s-sorry what was that?" I ask "I said you forgot to calculate for wind speed on your weather detecting device?" Y/n says handing me the blue-print to look over, I took the blue-print and look at them but my mind kept going back to them, their so smart, and, beautiful, and kind-, I end up spacing out again but soon get back to my senses as Y/n picks me up and and sits me on their lap, my legs beside them and their arms wrapped around me, "Oh my NINJAGO THEIR HUGGING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I scream inside my head as my face goes bright red.

"Y-Y/n!?" I stuttered out of embarrassed, Y/n then puts their forehead to mine and I squeeze my eyes shut, I didn't know Y/n was this brave. "mmn You don't seem to have a fever" Y/n says and pulls away, "W-what?" I stuttered, I was confused and a little sad, I thought they where going to kiss me, but why would they kiss me?  I'm sure they like Cole or maybe Kai their way more good looking then me. I was then brought out of my depressing thoughts when Y/n kisses my cheek which makes me blush. "Jay I love you, I've loved you for a long time now and it hurts me to see sad but you know I can't kiss you fully when your a little kid right?" Y/n says reminding me I'm a little kid right now because of the Reverse Tea "AAHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO BE BACK TO NORMAL!" I yell which makes Y/n laughs before she pulls me into a hug "This will have to do for now Jay" Y/n says before kissing my forehead, and then my cheeks. I blush and do the same to them which makes them blush and smile.

(3rd P.O.V.)

Jay stops kissing you after a while and looks at you "I love you y/n" Jay says with a loving smile, "I love you too Jay" you say as you smile back at him.  You and Jay then spend the rest of the time until Nya and Sensei Wu cuddling and working on Jay's inventions.

The End

1032 words damn