The Broken Smile~ Cole

(Your at school right now) 

"COLE!" y/n screams jumping onto Cole from behind, "Geez y/n, do you always have to jump on me?" Cole  says turning around making you let go of the hug you had him in "YES!" you yell smiling " I never get to see you anymore because your always working." You and Cole have always been close but as soon as he started working he spent less and less time with you( you don't know that close is a ninja) "I'm sorry y/n I just been really busy the last couple of weeks" Cole says looking down at the floor "It's alright Rocky come on  smile" you say a little sad but Cole didn't seem to noticed, Cole takes his eyes off the floor giving you a small smile. You wouldn't tell him but you loved it when he smiled heck you loved everything about him to his strong and loving personality to his love of cake but you loved him more when he smiled it was one of the things about him that made you feel happy.  

                                                                                 (Bell Rings)

"That's the bell we better get going "Cole say turning around about to walk away "Wait!" you say grabbing onto his shirt, scaring Cole "meet me at the park after school around 5 I have to tell you something" You say blushing so hard it spread to your ears  "what why can't you tell me now?" Cole say turning around to face you "Just because alright so promise you'll meet me there?" you say with a little pout "ok ok I promise I'll meet you there" Cole says laughing at how childish you are. The second bell rings, telling you and Cole that you have 5 minutes to get to class. You and Cole say your goodbyes and run to Your next class.

                                                                               ( Your P.O.V.)

The last bell rings and everyone is getting ready to leave. I pack up my stuff and say goodbye to all my friends walking out of the classroom thinking to myself today's the day I will tell Cole that I like him. Right as I as about to leave the school a hand on my shoulder stops me "y/n can we talk for a minute?".

                                                                      TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys how's it been, i'm really sorry for not updating I just have been going threw some writers block and had nothing so I'm really really sorry for not updating but I will try to update I have been pretty busy with school and when I get home I barely had enough time for myself because I watch my niece because its only me and my dad at home. Well That's all for now bye my little Ninjas.