Intro to Babysitter Y/n

(3rd P.O.V.)

"What!?" you scream as you look at Nya who has 5 little kids around her. "geez Y/n why are you the one screaming, I should be the one screaming! Just Look at me, I'm pint-size again!" a boy dressed all in red which you guessed was Kai yelled. This was your first time seeing the ninja like this since you didn't join the team until a lot later when the incident already happened but Nya and Sensei Wu told you all about it. 

"How did this happen again??" you ask surprised while bending down to the little ninjas height. "We where out on a mission when one of their lackeys threw a Reverse Tea of Tomorrow's Tea at us" a blond haired boy with a ball-cut explains, which you guessed to be Lloyd, "yeah and it's all Jay's fault!" Kai yells and looks at Jay while glaring "I said I WAS SORRY, Geez what else do you want me to say!?" Jay yells back " you should have been paying attention to your surroundings!" Kai yells and bumps foreheads with Jay who glares back at him "hey now no fighting" Nya says pulling Jay away from Kai as you stand up and pull Kai away from Jay. "Nya is right what's done is done" a boy with blond hair styled in a bowl cut way said which you recognized to be Zane.

"All we can do now is wait for Nya and Sensei to go get some Tomorrow's Tea so we can go back to normal" a kid with messy black hair said which you knew to be Cole by the process of elimination. "Wait Sensei and Nya both?" you ask as you look up at Nya and let go of Kai and she let's go of Jay "Yeah so where going to need you to watch them" Nya says with a nervous smile "Wait No, No, No, No" You say backing up "Come on Y/n it won't be that bad and I'm sure their partner's would come and take them off your back" Nya says smiling softly.

 "That still leaves me with one of them" you state with a straight face "Dang Y/n I didn't know you hated us so much" Kai says looking up at you with a sad expression as well as the other Ninjas "Hey you know I didn't mean it like that" You say softly looking down at them while feeling bad "Then you love us?" Kai says smirking up at you, you blush a little embarrassed and the ninjas other then Kai who was still smirking at you, looked at you while waiting for a reply. You look away and cross your arms around your chest "I do love you guys, you guys are like family" You say quietly embarrassed as the ninja smile at you.

"Alright then I'll leave them to you, have fun and don't trash the house" Nya says before she start's walking to leave "Please be careful both you and Sensei" you say to Nya who smiles and nods before waving goodbye and leaves. "Okay boys cough up your partner's numbers" You say looking down at the ninja's. 

The ninja's who had a partner gave you their number and you called them and explained the situation and to which they agreed to come watch their ninja. You had gotten the ninjas to sit down in the Livingroom and watch tv as you waited for the partner's in question and after about an hour their was a knock on the door.

You get up from the floor were you where sitting because the ninjas beat you to the couch and walk over to the door to see the partner's who had arrived at the same time. You invite them inside and lead them to the Livingroom where the ninja where. All the ninja's but one went with their partners to their room while you look down to see who your left with.