Kai

(Your P.O.V)

It was a normal day at the bounty, Lloyd and jay were playing a video game,Cole eating cake and zane just watching tv and I of course reading a book in the living room but there was one person missing the hothead himself Kai, to be completely honest I have a huge crush on the hot head but don’t know how to tell him.

I got off the couch with my book in hand and went to my room just as I was opening my door it was pulled shut.I turned around only to be greeted with dark red eyes (A/T: not sure what he’s eye color actually is.)

Kai: Hey (Y/N) what you doing?

(y/n): Hi Kai and as you can see I was going to my room is there anything you need from me?

Kai: umm yeah I need to ask you something.

(y/n): and that is what you need to tell me?

Kai started to blush and that's unusual for him to do.

(y/n): Kai you know you can tell me anything right Kai?

Kai: yeah I do.

(y/n): So what is it?

Kai: (y/n) I…….I love you so much that it hurts.

Is this a dream Kai just said he loves me Kai loves me, Im soooo happy.

Kai: I get it if you don't like me bac-

(y/n): No Kai I feel the same way I love you Kai.

All of a sudden Kai picks you up and Spins you around and hugs you as tight as he can.

Kai: (y/n) I'm so happy you share the same feelings as me so would you like to go out with me.

(Y/n): YES!

Hi guys this is Lacey I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot sorry it's not that good this is my first attempt of a One-Shot if you have any ideas what you want me to do next comment down below and I'll do my best.