Jay

A/n: In this story you and Jay do not know each other.

(Your P.O.V.)

  Today is Friday and you didn't have school today because it is presidents day (a/n: I don't know about you but I live in colorado and we do not have school on Presidents day).gamestop is have a sale today because it's a holiday 25% off I mean come on who wouldn't be there. You was hoping they have f/v/g(favorite video game) on sale. Finally I'm here that took forever you live about two miles from here and you had to walk here because your parents are out and your brother’s have taken the car and they couldn’t give you a ride because they weren’t going that way. You went into the shop and all eyes were on me, well no wonder no girl usually comes to a place like this. You were looking for f/v/g when you bumped into someone which end in you falling backwards.

Y/n: “oww”.

Jay: “Hey are you ok?” He said holding out a hand for you to take.

Y/n: “oh yes I am ok thank you for asking.” you say well you take his hand.

Jay: “I'm Jay what's your name?”

Y/n: “y/n it's nice to meet you Jay.”

Jay: “same to you also were you looking for f/v/g?”

Y/n: “OMG yes have you seen it I was hoping to get it”.

Jay: “Unfortunately there is only one left and I have it”.

Y/n: “Oh well that sucks i guess i'll go home then".You said as you turn to leave.

Jay: “y/n wait take this”.he said handing me a bag.

Jay: “ bye y/n" he said running off in the opposite direction from you.

You open the bag Jay gave you before he left and your f/v/g was in there with a note that said

Dear Y/N

I know we just met but you seem pretty cool and maybe you and me can play f/v/g together so call me ~Jay

With Jays number at the bottom of the note, You put the paper back into your bag and started walking home with a big smile on your face well you think about Jay.