Lloyd ( lemon)

3rd person P.O.V.

It was a normal day at the bounty as the green ninja was taking a nap having a dirty dream about a certain person.

Lloyd's P. O. V
(dirty dream warning)

"Lloyd" y/n says towering over a tent in my pants, y/n was wearing a mint green silky night gown "Lloyd" y/n says looking at me straight in the eyes " it's time to wake up Lloyd", " what?" I say is everything goes dark.

(LEMON WARNING)
I open my eyes only to see y/n in front of me "Lloyd how long are you going to sleep for?" y/n says with a blush on her face, why is she blushing? " Lloyd you might want to fix yourself" y/n says looking away", "what" I say looking down only to see I have an erection " why don't you help me then" I say with the smirk "fine by me" y/n says surprising me.

Y/n then crawls on the bed on top of me and starts to pull down my pants and underwear in one go she then starts to go up and down on my dick was our hands "ahhhhh y/n" I say  loving the way her hand feels, I then made my hands go on to y/n top taking it off only to show her light green bra "y/n I....im....coming" I say as I cum all over her hand, y/n then licks all the cum off her hand as she pulls down her underwear leaving her exposed to me, that's when I lost control I pushed y/n down on the bed I then pulled of her bra and started groping her boobs "ahhhh Lloyd" y/n moans turning me on more.

I then position myself at her entrance, y/n nods telling me she's ready I didn't make my way inside her "ohhhh Lloyd" y/n moans as I start to go faster and deeper "y/n your so tight" I say looking at the beautiful goddess in front of me  "L..Lloyd I l...love you" y/n moans making my heart pound out of my chest "I..love..you to" I say in between moans I then kiss y/n to keep her moans from getting too loud, and then stop kissing her for some air "Lloyd Im coming" y/n moans "me to" I say as I start to thrust harder "Lloyd!!!!" y/n screams as a she cums on my Dick "Y/N" I scream as I cum right after her, I then pull out of her and lay down next to y/n, y/n then cuddles up to me and falls asleep on my chest and I then fall asleep saying to myself that this was the best day ever.

Guys we made it to 239 reads!!!!!!!! Thank you guys ill continue to do my best so if you have any suggestions comment here or private chat me so I can get the details byeeeeeee