Kai x Skylor lemon 🍋🍋🍋

Request by JessicaMoncada0

Skylor P.O.V.

Kai has been flirting with Zendaya(my O c) for about three hours now and it's starting to get on my nerves, Kai Liked me first so now I all I have to do is find a way for him to stop having googly he eyes for Zendaya so how am I going to do it, "Seduction yeah seduction might work, Kai has always found my body attractive so let's put it to the text, I'll make sure he will never have googly eyes for anyone but me" I whispered to no one in particular.

After another five hours of them flirting that bitch finally left and now it's time to seduce Kai, " hey Hothead" I say walking over to him " hey Skylor what you been up to?"Kai said giving me a smirk which made my heart skip a beat "n-nothing I just wanted to know if we can hang out" I said stuttering, Why the hell did I stutter damn it " sorry Skylor I can't today" Kai said rubbing the back of his neck, d-did he just rejects me I thought, fine time to step it up a notch I thought as I start to do Plan B "Awwww Kai pretty please hang out with me I'm soooo bored" I say lifting my breast up and making a pouty face "S-sorry Skylor I can't" he said retreating to his room.

As soon as I heard The door shut I snapped, that's it I didn't want to do it but this calls for drastic measures, Kai you're going to have the time of your life I thought with the smirk on my face.

(Lemon🍋🍋🍋🍋time)

After putting on the sexiest lingerie I own I made my way to Kai's room, I didn't even bother knocking I just burst in,which startled Kai "S-Skylor" Kai said with Flushed face. I started making my way over to Kai , He tried backing away but I grabbed him by the shoulders pushing him down so he couldn't move as I got on top of him "Skylor what are yo" Kai before I cut him off with a kiss, it was a simple kiss before it started getting more heated, I pinched Kai on his sides which made him gasp in surprise giving me the perfect opportunity to stick my tongue in his mouth, are tongues both fighting for dominance, Kai won as he push me down on the bed exploring every nook and cranny in my mouth. Kai's kisses travel down to my neck and in no time he found my weak spot "Ahhhhh Kai" I moaned which made Kai smirk against my skin even started to abuse it turn in a red to pink to purple which turned into a bruise that would probably take forever to go away but in the moment I did not care I just wanted to feel him I wanted him to touch me I didn't want him to stop "Kaiiii" I moaned, Kai then started to remove my bra then to my underwear, I was completely exposed to him but me being the stubborn person I am I pouted and started to tug at his shirt. Kai smirked at my pouting and then started to remove his t-shirt and oh God I cannot stop looking at he's well tone abs he had to have sixpack I then started to stroke his abs following the lines with my finger as he moaned. Kai grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him and for the first time since we started this he looked me in the eyes, he's eyes should love and lust and I could tell he loved me just as much as I love him.

"Kai please" I said looking into his eye, Kai smirk as he took off his pants and boxers and placed himself above my womanhood, Kai then slammed himself into me "Ahhhh Kai" I screamed as Kai started to pound my inside "Skylor your so tight and warm" Kai moaned then all of a sudden I felt a rush of pleasure "AHHHHHHH KAI RIGHT THEIR", he found my G spot and after a long time of heating that spot I reached my climax. I screamed out Kai's name as I let it all out and a little while later Kai climax too. Kai pull out of me as I laid on chest enjoying being closer to him "so are you going to go back to Zendaya" I ask Kai with a sad tone in my voice "what I never had a thing with Zendaya" Kai said surprisingly me "what but you were flirting with her earlier" I say looking up at Kai " she came up with the idea that if we acted like a couple you would get jealous and I guess it worked" Kai laughed, I Head my face into his chest to hide the blush across my cheeks he was right I was jealous "I hate you" I say pouting "I love you too princess" Kai sayed kissing my forehead.