The Broken Smile- Cole part 2

(Still your P.O.V.)

"b/f/n?" I say looking her/him in the eyes "y/n I have something to tell you" b/f/n says looking down at the ground "You can tell me anything b/f/n" I say with my usual smile, b/f/n takes a deep breath,then looks me in the eyes "y/n I like Cole"  after I heard that my smile soon withered "Y/n I know you like Cole  and he means a lot to to you but I really like him so please let me have him"b/f/n says with tears falling down her/his face "Pourquoi,pourquoi tomberais-tu amoureux de lui quand tu sais ce que je ressens?(why,why would you fall in love with him when you know how I feel?) I say with tears threaten to fall "Y/n you know I don't understand french ... But I can tell what your asking.

"when you introduced me to Cole I just feel in love" b/f/n said holding her/him hands to there heart "alos vous he l'aimez pue pour son apparence?" (so you only like him for his looks?) b/f/n looked at me confused"y/n yo-" "VOUS NE I'ALMEZ OUE POUR SON APPARENCE, IL Y A TELLEMENT PLUS QUE SES APPARENCES, VOUS LE CONNALSSEZ MEME?!" (YOU ONLY LOVE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS,THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO HIM THEN HIS LOOKS, DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIM!?) I scream with tears streaming  down my face. I wipe away my tears and ran out of the school with b/f/n calling out to me. 

I run to the park me and Cole agreed to meet up at, Its 5:59 "right on time " I say to myself sitting on a near by bench waiting for Cole to show up.

                                                                                     . . .

The once bright blue sky turned gray as rain started to hail down from it making my day even worse than it was already, It's already 9 and Cole hasn't shown up, I stand up running to my apartment leaving my bag on the bench I was once sitting at.

Cole's P.O.V.

"Finally were home" Kai says taking off his hood and flopping onto the couch "Kai get off the couch your soaking wet!" Nya yells at her brother trying to pull him off the couch. "Cole whats up you seem quiet?" Jay asks putting a hand on my shoulder "I feel like I'm forgetting something" I say folding my arms "but what can you be forgetting brother?" Zane asks "Hey Cole hows it going with y/n" Kai says smirking as Nya is still trying to pull him off the couch, Oh no I forgot y/n wanted to meet up at the park but their's no way she's/he's still there right? "Cole what's wrong?" Nya asks looking at my shocked expression "I-I have to go" I say running out the bounty's door "COLE YOUR STILL WEARING YOUR SUIT!" Jay yells but I'm already to far away to hear him. Please please don't be there I keep saying to myself. I finally see the park we agreed to meet at and she's not here. "thank god she's/he's not here" ..... "I broke my promise".