Jay

(G/n)= Gender name

(Jay's P.O.V.)

"Why? Why would Nya pick Cole over me? Did the time we spent together mean nothing? The dates, the missions...."All though's thoughts running inside my head as I sit on a bench in the park in the rain. I should get up and leave before I get a cold but If I go back to the bounty they'll be there. While I'm busy fighting with myself inside my head an umbrella is placed over me.

"Your going to catch a cold if you stay out here to long" A (g/n) voice says making me turn around to face the sound of the voice. A (G/n) with (h/l), (H/c) and (e/c) eyes that where staring at me as they stood behind the bench holding the umbrella above me making them get wet from the rain.

"....But what about you, your already getting wet from the rain" I chuckle making the (g/n) blush before chuckling themselves "I don't really get sick so I'll be fine and You looked like you are having a bad day so I thought why not try and make your day better by preventing a cold" The (G/n) said with a smile that anyone would feel the need to return which is what I did.

"That's very sweet of you, do you do this for everyone whose sitting on a bench in the park while it's raining?" I ask taking the umbrella only to turn around and face the (g/n) so we where face to face and the umbrella now above us both so we don't get even more drenches from the rain. "Well I don't know, your the first" they say before leaning over the bench. "Jay Walker, Nice to meet you" I say offering the (h/c), (g/n) my hand which they take into their soft one. "Y/n, Just Y/n. Nice to meet you Jay and If you don't mind if I ask, what are you doing here by yourself in the cold?" "Well my girlfriend well ex now, left me for one of my best friends/brother's" I say turning my head to look down at the ground. Y/n says nothing but then I feel a presence beside me, I look over beside me to see that Y/n moved to sit down next to me on the bench while still be under the umbrella to shelter themselves from the rain. "I'm so sorry to hear that Jay, you didn't deserve that" Y/n says softly "How do you know I didn't deserve it?" I ask looking over at them.

Y/n Looks over at me and smiles at me softly "No one deserves that and You don't look like the type of person who would do much of anything wrong", "So your guessing on my looks? What a way to make assumptions" I chuckles making Y/n laugh. "Not your looks, your eyes" Y/n says which makes me go quiet, "The eyes are the windows to the soul don't you know?" Y/n says smiling softly. I blush as I look away from them " You sound like my sensei" I mumble which makes Y/n laugh "Your sensei is very wise then" Y/n says softly.
Just as I was about to say something the rain falls down harder making me and Y/n get closer beside each other to not risk getting any more drenched from the rain then we were.

I look down at Y/n who was so close to me that if we where any closer they would be on my lap, they felt cold and their top was stuck to their chest but once I realize I'm staring at them I hurry and look away as a blush spreads to my cheeks. "We should get out of the rain before it get's worse" Y/n says not noticing the once wandering eyes of mine. "We could go to a near by shop but I doubt they'll let us in since where already drenched" I say looking down at Y/n with a smile. "My house is close by if you'll like to come with me?" Y/n says looking up at me with a look in their eyes telling me they wanted to spend more time with me. "S-Sure" I stutter a response without realizing. Y/n smiles and takes the umbrella from me before standing up and offering their hand to me. Little did I know taking this (g/n) hand would lead me and them to something more in the future.

Sorry this is short, I had way more but then got writers block so I just stopped it here.