Lloyd x Villain Reader

Request by: TwilightNinaWolfie

Y/s/n: younger sisters name

Y/n's P.O.V.

Damn it why did it have to be him I say to myself as I look into his bright green eyes as the green ninja tightens his grip on my wrist. Your probably wondering what's happening well lets start from the beginning my name is y/n l/n and im what you call a villain I steal gems and Priceless artifacts and are story begins about a week earlier I was on my way home from doomsday comics when someone bumps into me "I- I'm sorry" the boy says as I look up I see a boy with blond hair and beautiful emerald green eyes I then noticed I was staring I turned my head and blushed "here do you need help" the bond headed boy asked sticking out a hand for me to grab onto " y-yeah thanks and im Y/n by the way" I said taking his hand and lifting my self up "the names Lloyd, Lloyd Garmadon" that was the moment that changed my life forever.

Me and Lloyd became Inseparable after that we never left each others sides. And now back to today it was nighttime and I was sneaking my way into the museum wearing a mask and  right as I was about to grab a huge diamond "STOP RIGHT THEIR!" I turn around only to see the ninjas oh shit I thought "hand over the diamond and no one will get hurt" the red one said i put the diamond in my bag and ran and the look on the red ninjas face made me want to laugh but I held it in as I ran outside.

I then made my way onto of a building, the ninjas were still fallowing me. The red ninja grabbed my shoulder making me turn around and kick him in were the sun don't shine, he fell to his knees as the other ninja just looked surprised and backed away which gave me the chance to get away and I made it about 5 building until I was pushed onto the ground and that brings us to were we are now the green ninja holding me down in a pretty awkward position he then lifts my mask off my face and looks surprised "y/n" he says looking disappointed "don't look at me like greeny" I say looking away trying to hide the tears that were going down my face Lloyd then grabbed my face and makes me face him and what happen next I never thought he kissed me, Lloyd then lifted me up and sat me on his lap making me face him "why .....why are you doing this why are you stealing" Lloyd said with a dull tone in his voice.

I laid my head on his chest and said Y/s/n she sick and are parents are dead and I no one will hire me this was my only choice" I say as more tears fall off my face "you could have asked me" as soon as he said that I looked up with wide eyes "NO I COULD NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY" I screamed right in his face "alright but you still could have talked to me I could have help you do you not crust me?" he said with a frown on his face "no I trust you Lloyd I trust you more than anyone you know that" I say to Lloyd handing him the diamond, he takes the diamond and looks at me with a confused expression and as he left his guard down I quickly gave him a kiss and got up and ran away while sscraming"I LOVE YOU LLOYD SEE YOU TOMORROW"