010 ; roddy ricch ♡

"roddy you did what...?" the girl asked. she ran her hands thru her hair, in frustration. "nigga when the police pull up what we finna do?? you finna have a life sentence and i can't leave you roddy...i cant..." you said breaking down.

he was quick to rush to your side, hugging your shaking form. "we finna get thru this together babe, trust me" he said, trying to comfort you. "roddy no we dont...they finna take you away from me, i can't have em doing that." you said, standing up.

you walked downstairs to your basement and put in the pin to your safe. you opened it and saw what you needed. you and roddys matching guns. you pulled them out and took it out of safety lock. you took em upstairs and handed roddy his.

"if they come, we shoot em. we gotta go pack, we finna get out this bitch." you dead panned. "only pack your clothes and as much money as you can...imma get a van as quickly as possible. and also fake documents." you continued.

he followed your commands and you looked thru the web, trying to find anything that you guys may find essential in this. soon, you heard banging on the door. "fuck." you muttered. you ran up the stairs. "they're here!" you yelled.

his eyes widened and he frowned. "we can't escape, they surrounding the house." he said. "FUCK!" you yelled, your eyes watering. there was only one way to get out of this together. "cmon we finna die together." you said, cocking your gun.

"bae i- you sure? we cant go back." he said, warning you. "roddy i fucking left my whole family for you! yes i mean this! now cmon, on the count of three, we finna shoot eachother." you said, cocking his gun and handing it to him.

"3" you said, pointing your guns at each other. the door gets kicked down. "2" you guys put your fingers on the trigger. you can hear the cops running up the stairs. "wait gimme a kiss" he said, before you opened your mouth.

you connected your lips in a long, passionate kiss as they banged on the locked bedroom door. "1...". they kicked down the door and you guys pulled the trigger, the bullets going thru each of your chests. you smiled as you collapsed on him.

with the last amount of life and energy within him, he wrapped his arms around your torso, smiling as life slipped out of both your bodies at the same time. the news got out.

Compton rapper, roddy ricch and his girlfriend Y/n L/n found dead after shooting eachother.