056 ; Lil Mosey

note: heyyy my luvs <3

————

I WATCHED AS MY best friend Mosey was rapping in the booth tucked in the corner of the studio. I was just minding my business when some random thot started dancing on my boyfriend. and on top of that, he seemed like he was enjoying it.

I stood up and walked over to them, fury built up in my veins. I grabbed her by the hair and threw her down, and slapped my (now ex) boyfriend in the face.

"How you gon complain when I hang around guys but have a whole thooter shakin her flat ass on you?!" I exclaimed. All I saw was red before I absolutely went in on his ass. I mean punching and shit.

One of moseys friends came over and pulled me off my ex, making me thrash around in his arms. I felt like crying but I knew I was a strong bitch.

"I lowered my standards for your dumbass and you decide to let this happen? Ight bet! Don't get mad when I smash someone else" I yelled, calming down and breaking free from Mosey's friends arms.

————

I was sitting on my couch just chilling (eating and watching movies to be fair). Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I groaned since Ian wanna get up. I paused the movie and walked to the door, checking the peephole. It was Mosey.

I opened the door for him, letting him in. He smiled and set a plastic bag down by the table by my door and kissed my forehead.

That was something he's done since childhood since I lost my dad at 5 years old. He always kissed my forehead so Mosey did the same, making me feel some way of comfort.

We both sat on the couch. Unpausing the movie, we continued watching (Let's just say yall watching prom night cos it was pretty interesting LOL).

Mosey started shifting closer and closer to me, causing me to send a few glances his way. He set his hand on my thigh, inching it closer to my heat. I looked towards him and saw his lips a few inches from mines.

He slowly closed the gap between us, gracefully moved his lips against mines. 'I shouldn't be doing this, especially with my best friend' I thought to myself. 'Fuck it'.

I kissed him back, getting on his lap. I slowly moved my hips back and forth, feeling his hard on get bigger beneath me.

He pulled away and moved his lips onto my jaw, down to my neck. He eventually found my sweet spot making me grab his shoulders, digging my nails into his back softly. I threw my shirt off and took his off.

I moved my hand down to his hard on and palmed him thru his basket ball shorts..

————

a/n: tbc...