078 ; Roddy Ricch

I scrolled on the porn site, my half naked body laid on my black satin sheets that coated my queen sized bed that I kept to myself.

I fingers lightly played with my clit as I tried finding a video to play next. As i scrolled thru the various videos that waited to be watched, I saw an ad that caught my interest.

The ad read;

Looking for some fun tonight?
Call up the number 202-444-1234
- no cards
- no games
- no bullshit

Somehow, this ad peeked my interest. I've visited this site a handful of times, how come I've never came across this ad. I hesitated before dialing the number.

The phone rang for a few seconds before someone eventually answered.

"Hello this is Roddy. You've called the sex hotline. What may I help you with baby?" A deep voice said, ringing thru my phone speakers. My heat became wet as his soft but aggressive sounding voice came in contact with my ear drums.

"Hello- I-I wanted to see if someone could help me p-lease myself tonight" I managed to choke out. The person on the other end spoke.

"Okay baby girl... Are you naked right now or nah?" He asked. The nickname made my stomach grow butterflies, making me more aroused. I was a bit to quick to reply.

"Yea" I spat. He lightly chuckled and continued.

"Ight. Take your middle and index finger. Stick em in your mouth and make em moist." He said, making his voice raspy. I was quick to do what he had asked me to do.

I sucked on them lightly. "Tell me 'done daddy' when you done." He told me. I eventually to them out my mouth after sucking the sweetness of my pearl off of my fingers.

"Done daddy" I said. "Ight now put them over your pretty pussy, and rub then in a circular motion." He demanded, making me follow his every demand.

An airy moan escaped my mouth and the pleasure hit me. I bit my lip to resist making anymore noises.

"Mmm, your moans are making my dick hard" he told me. "Now rub your nipples. Knead and rub them in your thumb and index finger." I followed everything he told me to do.

I let out a long moan, propping my legs up. "Ok, slide them fingers inside your tight hole, move them as fast as I can. Make it feel like my dick is penetrating you" he added. The pleasure he had me in by only telling me what to do had me baffled that my fingertips alone could make me feel this way.

He chuckled as more moans slipped out my mouth, getting louder by the second. A familiar pit in my stomach grew as my moans got more quicker. I eventually released my nectars all over my fingers and sheets. This orgasm had me shaking, which I had never done before.

"You cummed yet?" He asked. I could barely speak so I let an almost inaudible hum out.

"You got any toys?" I pondered. I have a few that I ordered but hardly used. I replied yes and went to my walk in closet and got my toys out

I picked the vibrator and dildo, both of them black and pink.

"Ok, if you got em, use them together if there's more than one." He commanded. I put the dildo inside of me slowly, pushing it in and out of me. The strokes were blissful, a moan coming out Everytime it went inside of me.

I put it on self penetration and it started penetrating me by itself. I put the spread at 3 of 5. I grabbed the vibrator and put it on my bud. I turned it on and threw my head back.

My moans were coming at fairly quickly. The pleasure was unbearable. Roddy was quiet on the other side of the line, probably enjoying the love sounds I was making.

I took the dildo out and turned both it and the vibrator off. I positioned it to stand up by itself and started bouncing on it. I rocked and bounced, the pleasure overflowing my senses.

Unexpectedly, my orgasm came, shooting out a fountain of my juices.

I moaned, slowly rocking my hips on it. I raised myself up and put it to the side. "Ight I'm tired... Thanks for helping me tonight daddy" I purred. He laughed.

"No problem shawty" he said. I hung up and immediately crashed on my bed, thinking of him.

-

A/n: not proofread </3