047 ; Lil Tjay

THE FROWN ON my face deepend as my pregnancy hormones took over. I was 7 months pregnant with me and tiones baby girl. "tione just buy me the fucking cookies" i whined.

"no, you're supposed to be eaten healthy ma" he chuckled, finding my anger amusing. it just made me even angrier.

i got fed up and stomped up to our bedroom, having him follow me, still laughing. I slammed the door and got under the covers. I rubbed my baby bump, murmuring angrily to the baby in it. "-And your daddy wanna be a bitch and not get us food."

she kicked where my hand was, making me his in slight pain. "thanks lina" i said, using her nickname.

we're naming her angelina amani merritt. angelina is my dead grandmas name, amani since we couldn't think of a special one to name her. i got up and went to the bathroom, needing to pee for the 5th time in the past 30 minutes. i did my business and walked back out into the bedroom, seeing tione on the bed.

i pouted and sat as far as possible that i could away from him. "bae you still mad?" he asked, faking a baby voice. i continued to ignored him. he poked my side, making me a smile a little.

he kept poking me til i broke, laughing. "there we go" he cheesed.

"can we get cookies?" i ask, giving him a pleading face. He sighed, making my eyes shine.

"fine."