081 ; ski mask the slump god

I SIGHED AND picked myself off the bed. Stokeley had a party with all his friends and just came crashing onto our bed, drunk.

I went downstairs to the living room to see an absolute disaster. I looked at the huge mess. "This place looks like a tornado hit" I muttered to myself, semi-angry. I started grabbing the red solo cups that occupied our glass center table.

I went a put them in a new trash bag. I brought it along with the broom and started cleaning. I played my playlist full of woman singers.

I talk about black women and their impact of their actions to our society.

Something behind me fell, making immediately jump into a fighting position, broom on hand. Nothing.

Feeling uneasy, I continued cleaning, not letting my guard down.

_

20 minutes later

_

I finished cleaning downstairs. U admired my work before going upstairs and into the bedroom. I found Stokeley curled up into a ball, whimpering.

I frowned and slowly walked over to our bed, slowly sitting on it and put the duvet over him. I saw his screwed up face loosen up. I went to get up but he immediately grabbed my forearm.

"Please don't go" he muttered. It was so cute. He was so cute. I got down next to him, getting under the duvet too.

_

I woke up in the morning with the sun leaving a glare over my face and Stokeley kissing all over my face.

"Wake up sleepy head" he cooed. I laughed.

"Ewww Stokeley, your breath smells like alcohol and morning breath" I laughed, pushing his face away from mine, making him give me a childish pout.

I grabbed his face and gave him a direct kiss on his lips. He smiled.

"Ok cmon let's go brush our teeth then cook" I said, rolling over him and getting off the bed.

He smiled as he saw his lover walk into the bathroom, wondering how he got so lucky.