090 ; Brent faiyaz

my 100th part to this book, the media thing is my orchestra teacher 💀💀

_

I laughed as Brent's soft hands rested on my 6 month baby bump. ever since he found out I was pregnant, he's made it tradition to talk to the baby atleast 5 times a day.

"you obsessed with this baby" I cheesed. his afro tickled my stomach, as he kissed it, making me giggle.

"girl this my first baby, I'm hype" he said, flashing me a happy grin

"hey baby, it's yo daddy, don't be giving ya momma a hard time cus ion need her yelling and going off on my ass when she having her mood swings" he murmured, making me laugh.

my eyes then turned to shock when I felt a heartbeat like sensation on my stomach. Brent noticed, making him grow concerned almost immediately. "what's wrong?" he said, pushing himself up abruptly.

"the baby's kicking" I said, pointing to where the baby was just kicking. I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. the baby started kicking again.

his eyes practically shined and twinkled like stars in the night, making me smile to. I felt my insides flutter with butterflies.

it shocked me considering how I managed to get with the finest man in my life.

I must've been zoning out because when I snapped back, I saw Brent snapping his fingers in my face.

"yea?" I asked. he looked nervously at me. "I got sum to ask you" he replied. I raised my eyebrow in suspense.

he sighed and sat up, grabbing my hands. "y/n m/n l/n, for the last 6 years, you made my life feel like ive been in paradise. we started off as best friends since middle school and now we have a baby on the way. I wanna show you that you mean the absolute most to me so y/n, will you marry me?" he spilled.

my eyes widened, slowly stinging with tears. I nodded quickly. he grabbed the ring out the nightstand on his side of the bed, and slid it on my ring finger. I threw my arms around him.

I felt the baby kick again." I guess I'm not the only ones who's excited" I smiled, signaling towards my stomach.

_

a/n: I haven't posted here in a min but I read like everyday and I'm sorry 😭 anyways small little valentines + bhm thing for y'all. SPEAKING OF BHM, HAPPY BHM TO MY FELLOW BLK PPL GET THE LOVE AND RECOGNITION YALL DESERVE MY LOVELIES 😍