046 ; 21 Savage

I PURSED MY lips and squeezed my thighs tightly, trying to get rid of the throbbing feeling in my womanhood. my boyfriend, sheeya, is currently playing on the new PS5 i bought him for his birthday. I whimpered, getting hotter by the second.

i slowly got out of bed, walking down to his lounge area. i entered the room slowly, closing the white, fine french double door behind me.

i made my way over to him, rubbing my shoulders slowly. "hey baby" he said, concentrating on the flat screen tv mounted on the wall. i smirked slightly, moving my hands lower down his torso.

"mmmm baby chill" he mumbled, moving his fingers quickly along his black and gold controller. i imagined his fingers working wonders on me like that, making my knees wobbly. i squeezed them once more, preventing my fragile figure to fall to the ground.

the fire like feeling consumed my body, making my pearl throb harder than before. "b-baby... i need you..." i mumbled. his movements stopped for a second before he quickly shut off the PS5.

He picked me up and took me upstairs bridal style and gently laid me on the bed. he removed my (his) oversized shirt and panties leaving my body completely exposed. i shivered as the cold air cocooned my body for a few seconds.

his mouth attached with my pussy, making me tremble and moan. he flicked his tongue and glided it on my bundle of nerves.

i latched my fingers into his hair, tangling in it. i felt him plunge his digits into my enterance making me jolt on his tongue.

—————

"thank you baby" i panted, ontop of him. He rubbed my back softly, lulling me to sleep.