049 ; Juice wrld

AS THE GUESTS started flooding in, i made sure everything was in place. I woke up my sleeping baby and husband and took them outside. Everyone cheered as they saw us walk out. We smiled and cheered as we made it to the snack table.

i grabbed the microphone as the dj lowered the music he was playing. "Hey everyone, I wanna thank you for coming out to our babies birthday party, it means a lot to us. Were gonna cut the cake, do activities, serve the food, and dance so for now, yall can just chill as we get the games and stuff together" i said.

the dj started playing  more music as people gathered around the table to sing happy birthday for sage.

as the song finished, i grabbed sages small hand and put it on the knife, slicing into the cake slowly. everybody cheered as i started cutting out slices for the kids. "ok yall get ready for games"

i finished serving people their slices of cake and started the activities. it was guess the song.

"right, name the lyrics to this one; "I'm like girl why you keep calling?" i yelled. 

"Uhh - is it 20 mins by Uzi" Jarad asked, hesitantly. I nodded and high fived him.

~~~

"And i got one last announcement. This is a gift Sage has really wanted so I think this will make her very happy..." I said, making people face me. "It may also affect the family" I said, bringing a small present. "Jarad open it" i said handing it to him.

I watched as his eyes glossed as her brought out a positive pregnancy test. "Bae forreal?" he asked, grabbing my hips. I nodded.

He crashed his soft, plump lips on mines. "Sage you gon be an older sister..."

-

a/n: i tried yall