018 ; king von ♡

gunshot

.˚✧₊˚﹆

von pov

I dapped Durk up. "Bye twin, I gotta get home to y/n and y/d/n before they get on my ass for being late." I said, smiling.

"Ight twin, be safe" he said, chuckling.

I sighed as I walked out of the studio. just rapped my ass off and i wanna go home to my lil mamas y/n and y/d/n.

As I was walking to my car, I heard shuffling. I turned around and saw nobody.

then, I heard a gun cock and then a gunshot. I looked down and saw blood pooling out my stomach as I felt weaker and finally collapsed. fuck.

y/n pov

As I tucked y/d/n in her bed, I heard my phone ring. I hope it's Von cos his ass been out all day. I walked over and picked up my phone. 911. What do the police need with me? I hope Von ain't do no stupid shit to get his ass arrested.

"Hello?" I said, picking up the phone. "Is this Y/n Bennett?" the person questioned. "Yea, what's up? Is this bout Dayvon? What stupid shit he do now Imma come bail him out" I said.

I picked up my keys and started walking to the door. "No ma'am. He actually got shot." he said. Those words lingered in my head.

He Got Shot.

Dayvon Got Shot.

Time suddenly unfroze and I started moving again. "Fuck, what hospital he at?" I asked tryna see if someone can come to watch my baby. I ain't gon bring her just in case she sees Dayvon body on the bed, Ion want her scared.

"Montero (😉) hospital." he said. I hung up quickly and called my sister. "Can you watch y/d/n? I needa be somewhere." I said frantically.

"Yea, what's up" she asked, worriedly. "I can't say now just come." I said, then hung up. A few minutes later she arrived and I rushed off to the hospital. This nigga better not die on me and y/d/n.

"Von you better not leave me and y/d/n" I said, wiping my tears. His heart beat getting slower. "If you do, Imma... Imma... Ion know what I'm finna do" making more tears roll out my eyes.

I saw the heart moniters line go lower, making my eyes widen. "Fuck Dayvon don't leave me" I said, sobbing. Soon, the green light went straight.

"Doctor!" I screamed, making nurses from the hallway run in. Soon, the doctor from earlier ran in. They did things on him and I didn't know what but I soon heard the loud beeping sound from the heart monitor. My heart dropped.

"No no no no no... tell me this a joke or something," I said, grasping his forearm. "I'm sorry ma'am, but he's dead." The doctor said, sadly. I had a breakdown right there. I started crying and throwing stuff.

I was blinded by the tears in my eyes. "Dayvon why would you leave me" i cried. "YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T" I screamed.

Flashback

"I wanna start a family with you" Von told me, making me look away from the water to look at him.

"You for real?" I questioned excitedly. He nodded.

I hugged him. "Then I got a surprise for you." I cheesed. he raised an eyebrow. "And that is?" he pondered.

"I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed. His eyes widened.

"For real ma?" he asked, grabbing my hands and stood up with me. I nodded with tears in my eyes.

He got on one knee. I gasped, covering my mouth with one hand, my other in his hand.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n. You've been with me for 2 years and during those 2 years, I noticed how happy I been with you. More than I've ever been in my life. So will you make me a happy ass nigga and be my wife?" he said, pulling a ring out.

I nodded and he put the ring on my hand, standing up and hugging me. "I promise I won't leave you or this baby." he murmured.

a/n: angst for yall cos why not lmfao