080 ; Polo G

MY HUSBAND OF 2 years hugged on comfortingly, as I straddled his lap, my arms around his neck.

"It's gon be ok bae" he said. My eyes watered, but I managed to push em back.

"Taurus.. my mom died and my best friend since elementary jus fucking left me because of her controlling ass boyfriend." I muttered.

I tried to relax as much as possible.

"Ok bae, but you needa calm down, ion want you losing our baby" he said, rubbing my back soothingly. I managed to calm down. I thanked him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Ion know what I'd do without you" I told him, nestling my face in the crook of his neck. I drifted off to sleep.

━ ━ ━ ━

I woke up in me and Taurus' bed alone. I sat up, rubbing the sleepiness out my eyes like a child. I squirmed and stood up, going to pee.

I finished my business and went downstairs. Polo was nowhere in sight. I went back upstairs and checked my phone.

I saw he left me a text.

Bae 🤪🤞
When you wake up, you
May not see me there. I
Went to go get us food.
I'ma be back soon tho,
Love you ❤️

I smiled at my phone. He was such a sweetie istg.

I watched t.v to pass time.

━ ━ ━ ━

I heard the rustle of keys on the other side of the front door and checked the ring door bell. It was Taurus.

"Hey bae" I said gently on the microphone. He jumped a little, making me laugh. I know it was wrong but he hardly gets scared so when he do, it's funny as fuck.

"Don't scare me like that ever again, but hey" he said, opening the door. I got off the app and walked over to him.

"I missed you" I said, as he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Ight I'm hungry whatchu get"

━ ━ ━ ━

A/n: this was ass