036 ; Polo G

I SMILED AT my baby boy, Tremani. Me, him, and Taurus are going school shopping for him. "Taurus you ready?" I called from the living room. 

I saw him walk into the room. I thought this nigga was taking a shower-

"Taurus I thought you were taking a shower..." I trailed off, holding Tremani as Taurus looked at me like a child who has just been scolded by their parents.

"Imma go do that now," he said, walking away awkwardly.

I scrolled thru my phone and played with Tremani as we waited for his big forehead having ass daddy to finish getting ready.

-

"so what do we need?" Taurus asked, looking at me. I looked down at my phone as I held Tremani's hand.

"I got the list right here and you should to bozo," I said, mugging him, making him mug me back.

"Crayons, Markers, Wipes, 2 Notebooks, Hand Sanitizer, Tissue Box, Water Bottle, and Pencil case with at least 5 pencils, markers, and coloring pencils" I Read off the list.

"Ight so we going to target," I said, walking faster with Tremani to the store up ahead.

"Damn why you walking so fast for," he said jokingly.

I looked back at him, winked, and walked inside the store, immediately going to the back-to-school aisle.

Now I know they gave us a list but the shit that was in that aisle made a bitch wanna buy extra shit he wouldn't need until like 2-3 years.

Taurus soon enough got to us and looked.

"Knock yourself out, I'm not used to doing this," he said, shoving his hands in the pockets of his loose sweatpants. My eyes practically twinkled at the sight of everything in that aisle. "Shit say less" I smirked.

-

"Why do I gotta carry all this," Taurus said, annoyed as I carried Mani to the car. I giggled to make him annoyed even more.

"Mane Ian even gon trip" he murmured, placing the bags in the back while I strapped Tremani in his car seat then going to the front of the car. "Ight now take us home" I demanded.

"You owe me head" he deadpanned, pulling out the parking lot, taking off towards the direction of our home.

-

"Tremani asleep so gimme my head," Taurus said, walking up to me. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Boy- go take your ass to sleep" I chuckled, murmuring. He looked down at me pouting and pulled his dick out of his sweats.

"Cmon, open your mouth," He said. I gave in and opened my mouth, taking his length. He groaned, feeling his member enter my mouth.

I sucked lightly before pulling him out and licking his dick up and down. I went down to his balls and started sucking them. "Ohh fuck y/n keep going," He said, pulling his balls out my mouth then shoving his dick back in it.

I gagged, from the unexpected entry. I grabbed him and bobbed my head up and down, rubbing the parts where I couldn't reach.

"Shit I'm boutta nut" He said, grabbing my hair and pushing my head further, making me gag again. I grabbed his balls and started massaging them softly, making him nut. I felt his hot liquids shoot into the back of my neck as I swallowed it.

"Told you you was gimme head," he said, kissing you.

-

a/n: wattpad wanted to be dumb and delete like 200 words that I wrote... 😐 this woulda came out at like 1 pm.