039 ; Roddy Ricch

TW: kidnap, murder

-

y/n pov

I was walking home from my dick appointment. It was dark and like 10 pm. The nigga was petty and ain't want to drop me off. Pussy. And his dick game wasn't weak so I'm def not going back over to him.

I looked over and saw 2 men dressed in black standing over a body a gun in one of their hands.

My eyes widened as I tried running. "Yo Roddy, over there" One of them yelled.

The other guy looked at me and in a blink of an eye, was running towards me. I got tackled by him as he pinned my hands behind my back. "Lemme go," I said, thrashing around in his grip. "Stop damn," he said. He threw me over his shoulder and took me to his car.

"Put me down you stinky bum ass nigga you look like you eat macaroni and cheese on a daily basis" I yelled, kicking and hitting him.

"Damn ma got hits," he said, putting me in the back seat of the car.

My eyes watered as I put my head on the window edge, slowly falling asleep.

-

I woke up in a room. It had a closet and bathroom. 'At least a bitch can wash her pussy.' I thought to myself. I stood up and walked into the bathroom, ready to shower. As I took off my clothes, someone busted thru the door.

I shrieked and covered my titties, as a giu]y with nappy hair and hazel eyes walked in. He seemed unphased as his eyes ran up and down my body.

"Yo get the fuck out," I said, trying to push him out the door. He didn't move at all.

"You gon let me tell you what I was gonna tell you or you finna keep on trying to push me out" he chuckled.

I stopped and looked at him to continue. He kept on checking me out kinda making me hot and bothered. "uh can you leave so I can shower...?" I asked. I really didn't want him to leave but I gotta make him crave this body more (idek wtf I just wrote-)

He finally left and I got in the shower, standing there. I was just thinking about what the fuck just happened.

'I just got kidnapped...'

'Will my mom miss me?'

'Why did he stand there and check me out

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice he came in. He pulled the curtains back making me flinch. He was naked and he was packing. Ian gon lie I kinda got horny.

He grabbed my hips and pressed his print against my ass. Now I was definitely horny. I moaned quietly. "Mhm, I knew you wanted it" He whispered in my ear, massaging my titties. Water poured on the both of us as His hands went lower.

He bent me over and slipped it in as he stroked me slowly. I moaned as I held the walls for support. He held my hips roughly as he pounded into me, his hazel eyes burning holes into the dent in my back.

"ooh, daddy right there" I moaned as his strokes got faster.

"You gon take this dick?" He asked, rubbing my hips. I nodded since I couldn't form and words. "Fuck I'm boutta nut," He said.

I started shaking my ass on him. I felt him twitching as he slowed down and went deeper in me. He hit my g-spot making my high come crashing down. (✨)

He nutted in me and pulled out, making his seed run down my legs. The water washed it off of me as I caught my breath. He smacked my ass and got out. Maybe Imma like it here.

-

a/n: imma do Tay K next lol