054 ; King Von

I SMILED AS von woke me up with a kiss on the cheek and breakfast in bed. it was my birthday today. tbh, he shouldn't have done shit cos having him by my side is enough.

"aw thank you, baby, you didn't have to..." I said, smiling at him. He hugged me, tightly.

"yes I did cos you my baby and I'm supposed to spoil you," he said, muffled since his head was in the valley of my two mounds of skin. "anyways when you done eating, go get ready, ima spoil you hard today," he said, looking at me from my chest.

I smiled and grabbed my phone. I took a picture of Von and set it as my wallpaper. I ate my food and went to get ready for the day ahead of me.

————

I bounced my right leg and pursed my lip as I tried as hard as possible to bottle up the feeling of anxiety in me. von was taking me somewhere that he hadn't told me about and I would be lying if I said I wasn't dead ass scared of what he had planned.

I inhaled deeply, trying to calm myself down. I let out the shaky breath and clutched the hand von had placed on my thigh, running my thumb over his knuckles.

I heard him chuckle from the left of me. I felt him turn onto a ramp feeling thing as the car rose along with the concrete formed as a hill-like shape. we slowed down as I felt like we were parking.

he got out of the car and opened mines, putting his hands on the back of my thighs, picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his torso and held on tightly. he walked for what seemingly felt like a long time as I heard and felt the whoosh of cold air.

He set me down carefully and removed the blindfold off my eyes. I felt relieved and dumb as I saw that we were in the mall.

"bae why'd you got me scared like that" I whined, nudging his shoulder and pouting. he smiled and poked my cheek, making me crack a smile.

"sorry bae, but anyways, this a really expensive mall meaning it got a shit ton of fancy stores. what I want you to do is, go crazy, buy as much shit as you like and I'll pay for it all. I love you a whole bunch now go." he said, kissing my cheek. my eyes glimmered as I hugged him tightly and shoved my head in his chest, squealing.

"ahhh baby thank you thank you thank youuuuu" I dragged, making him laugh at my child-like antics. "but you really ain't have to," I said, pouting and positioning my head to where I could see his face. he tilted his head down at me.

"You my girl, I do whatever I want to you," he said, smacking my ass hard, making me quickly placing my hand over it. I frowned.

"you mean the fr hurt," I said, walking off. He followed after me a few ways away.

 ————

as soon as we entered the house, he pinned me against a wall by my hands, restricting me from moving them. he aggressively kissed me, making me moan into the rough but passionate kiss.

our tongues fought for dominance as I gently rubbed my knee on his now hard member. I heard him let out an almost inaudible groan as I moved my knee up and down softly. he grabbed me and put me on the bed, quickly stripping us both out of our clothes. 

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and attached his mouth to my lower lips. A moan escaped my mouth as he gently sucked on my heat. he plunged his index and middle fingers in my entrance.

I was spewing moans out as he moved his digits repeatedly into my hole. I tried with the little stamina in me to push him out before I came on his face.

with his free hand, he grabbed both my hands and pinned them down on the white bedsheets.

"b-bae I'm b-boutta cum" I trembled. his tongue glided and sucked quicker on my bundle of nerves, making me reach my high, releasing my juices on his face and mouth.

he lapped me up and came up to my face and kissed me, making me taste myself. he pulled away and positioned himself at my entrance. he stroked himself a few times and rubbed the tip on my sensitive pearl, making me moan softly.

he thrusted into me, making my ass jiggle. he grabbed my hips and started drilling into me harder. I moaned and grabbed the sheets. I slowly removed my grip on the sheets and grabbed one of his hands off my hips and interlocked our fingers. he let out a deep groan as I felt him twitch inside of me. he let out his hot seed inside of me making me release again.

he pulled out of me and flipped me onto my stomach. he then proceeded to grab my hips and put my ass up in the air. He rubbed his cock on my fold, putting my juices on it.

He pushed himself back in me and grabbed my hair with one hand, and placed his other on my hip. my back arched deeper, pressing up against the sheets. I felt myself scoot up a little each time he thrusted himself into me, causing friction on my nipples.

I felt them getting harder as my folds started getting a heartbeat. my moans got louder as I felt my second high coming. it crashed down on me, being more blissful than the last time.

he pulled out and crashed down next to me. "shit baby lemme go pee ion know whatchu got" I joked. he smacked my back.

I did my business and got under the sheets, not bothering to put clothes on. "ight go pee now" I said, nudging him off the bed. he went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I heard a notification go off.

I checked my phone. nothing. I checked vons phone. my eyes widened. it was a text from someone named baby mama.

baby mama
your child's kicking come get
her 🙄🙄

I chucked the phone across the room and got dressed, packing my Louis Vuitton duffel bag (that I bought earlier while thinking about flying with von) and packed a week's worth of essentials.

Von came out of the bathroom. "Ay ma where we going?" he asked, putting his boxer on. I glared at him thru my peripheral vision.

"It doesn't matter. and thanks for telling me you had a child on the way," I said, zipping up my bag. I got the keys to the car that I bought with my money and unlocked it, von in his Versace robe following after me.

I got in and shut the door, locking it. he knocked and tried opening the door to the car. "You damn crazier than I thought if you thought I was gon sit up here looking like boo boo the fool and being some step mom" I said, pulling out.

-

a/n: a long chapter for yall to apologize for not uploading for a long time