Chapter 49- Conseqences and College

Leah's P.O.V

Everything happened really fast. All I know is that everyone in the court saw what she did to me. Daddy's face turned red from anger and his eyes looked black. I've never seen his so angry before. I looked at him and whimpered quietly as I hid my face in his neck. I felt his muscles tense up for a while and his breathing quickened. He looked at the lady with nothing but anger in his eyes. "You are so lucky we are in a court right now!" He said through gritted teeth towards her. He looked at the judge, "How are those restraining orders coming along?" Daddy asked with a slight smile. The judge laughed lightly. "Mr. McCann they are completed. From this point on, Kylie Cantu is no longer allowed in a one hundred feet range." He said. We all smiled and cheered. As daddy walked past her, where the security had her arms in their grip, he smirked at her. "There are a lot of things I regret, but my daughter isn't one of them, even though I strongly can't stand you or have no feelings for you excepts dislike with the pure passion, I want to thank you for giving me the most valuable and most important thing in my life. So thank you for giving me my pure happiness. My daughter." He said as he walked out. We were both in the car, we were driving to his house to get my stuff because I was going to spend two more nights then I was going to Justin's house before college. I was looking out the window, sitting down in the passengers seat. I could feel daddy glancing at me every now and then. "You okay baby girl?" He asked. I nodded, still looking out the window. "What are you thinking about?" He asked me gently. I shook my head, "Nothing daddy." I said quietly. "Hey look at me." He said gently. I turn around to look at him. "What's wrong?" He said as he glanced at me. I shook my head once again. "I already said nothing." I said. He pulled his seat back a little bit and patted his lap, still driving. I shook my head again and he frowned. He unbuckled my seat belt and gently dragged me into his lap, one hand still on the steering wheel, he then put the hand that had put me on his lap and held the steering wheel, while the other hand wrapped around me and grabbed the steering wheel from around me then buckled us up and pulled his seat up a little bit. I smiled lightly, he used to always do this when I was little. I leant my head against his chest and he kissed my head. "What's up baby?" He whispered to me. I shrugged and he sighed. "Come on baby talk to me. Please. Your going to college in a week and I'm not gonna be able so see you as much as I want." He said quietly. I sighed, "She said she should've aborted me." I said, my voice cracking. I see daddy's grip on the wheel tightened, his knuckles turning white. "And she hit me." I said, and at that point all the tears started coming freely. "Why doesn't she like me daddy? What did I do wrong?" I cried harder into his chest. He wrapped his left arm around me, his right one driving. "Shh baby it's okay. She's crazy, she doesn't know what she was saying. She's messed up and I don't know why. But I do know that you did nothing wrong, so don't ever say that. Your perfect and didn't deserve anything she put you through. Understand me?" He asked me gently. I sniffled and he wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. "I love you baby girl." He said. "I love you to daddy."..........

(Three days later)

"I'm gonna miss you princess." Justin said as he put the last box inside my car. "I'm gonna miss you to dad." I said as we walked inside together. "We still got two days at home, and then it takes a day to get there." He said as we walked into the living room, where everyone else was. I nodded as I walk in I pick up Alyssa who crawled to me. "At least your still her for daddy right Lysaa?" I asked her in a baby voice, making her smile at me. Dad sat next to me and smiled at Lyssa, then picked up Jay and Noah. "Well these two, are a couple of mama boys." He smiled at them. I shook my head and smiled. "Nope, Noah is the mamas boy, Jay is like you." I said. "That's already a night mare." Mom smirked as she came downstairs and took Noah from him and played with him. "Whatever at least he loves me a little bit." Dad said, making us all laugh.....

Selena's P.O.V

I smiled as I look in Leah's room. This was her last night here, in the morning we were taking her to college in Oklahoma. For the past three days, Justin fell asleep in her bed with her, his arms wrapped around her waist and of course, he was always shirtless, his tattoos showing. Earlier today, they were inseparable they were always with each other. I just don't know how he's gonna handle it when she's gone.......
I wake up and go into Leah's room. I make my way over to her bed where her and Justin were still asleep. I turn on the light and shake them awake gently. They groan but open their eyes. "Wake up you guys, we gotta take Leah to college today." I said. They groan but stay where they are. I roll my eyes playfully and make my way to Alexis room. I wake her up then go into Amelia's room and wake her up as well, the triplets were already awake when I went to wake them up. I changed them and carried them downstairs where I set them on the floor and turned the tv on to spongebob, that way all the kids could watch it. I go back up to Leah's room to see that they are still in the bed. I groan but tell them to wake up once again. After a while they finally decide to listen and wake up. "Hurry up and get dressed, we're leaving in thirty minutes." I said. They got up and went to get dressed. Ten minutes later, everyone was dressed and packing their backpacks. Twenty minutes later everyone was already in the car, including Leah's friends that were going to the same school as her.Not even five minutes into the car ride, the complaining began. "Why do I have to sit here?" "How much longer?" "How long have we've been driving?" "When can I drive?" "When are we gonna get something to eat?" "Im hungry" "I'm thirsty" "I gotta go to the bathroom." "Stop looking at me" "leave me alone" "don't talk to me" "don't touch me"" and more. I look back there and see everyone looking tired. I look at the clock and see that it's four forty five in the morning. I look at Leah and see her leaning on Blake's shoulder, her earbuds in her ear, and her eyes are closed. Blake's eyes are closed as well, and his hand is resting around Leah's waist lightly, and they were sharing a blanket. I smiled at the sight and get out my phone and take a picture. I showed the picture to Justin and he smiled lightly. "I can't believe this." Was all he said as he continued driving......

Leah's P.O.V

"Bye mom." I hugged her as we stood on our campus ground. She had tears in her eyes. "You better call and Skype every day!" She said. I smiled and nodded and hugged her again. "Thanks for everything." I whispered as I pulled away. She smiled and nodded, I go to Alexis and pull her into a hug. "Take care of Dad alright? He needs you more than ever right now, don't let him go crazy." I joked with her. She laughed and hugged me back. "And take care of the triplets and Amelia and mom." I said. She nodded. I pulled away from her to look her in her eyes. "Your gonna be the older sister now." I smiled. She smiled and nodded. "And I don't want to come home to see my room rearranged in any way or I'm coming after you." I joked with her. She laughed. "I love you Leah. I'm gonna miss you." She said. I smiled. "I'm gonna miss you to. But no crying alright? You better call me if you need me or just someone to talk to. I don't care what it is. If you call me and need me. I don't care if I'm in the middle of class, I'm gonna come right over to you. Yeah?" I asked, she nodded. I hugged her one last time. "Be good." I said as I moved to Amelia next. I picked her up and hugged her, she hugged me back. "Bye bye Leah!" She smiled. I laughed. "Bye Amelia. Don't grow to much I'm gonna be back as soon as I can." I said as I hugged her and kissed her. "Kiss?" I asked her. She smiled and kissed my cheek making me laugh. "Bye. I'll miss you." I said. "I love you." She said. I smiled. "I love you to." I said as I kissed her cheek one last time and put her down. Then I go to the triplets. I give them each a kiss on their foreheads. "Bye you guys, y'all better not forget me, when I go over there I want you guys to remember me. Okay?" I asked. Smiling because they can't understand me. I stand up and go to the last person. My dad. He was looking at the ground when I got to him. I look at him, but he was still looking at the ground. "Bye daddy." I said quietly. He finally looked down at me. "I don't want to say goodbye." His voice cracked. I look at him with sad eyes and he pulls me into his arms. I hug him back and he kissed my head repeatedly. "Are you sure you want to stay here? I mean we could go back home right now and get you to a college closer to home or an online college?" He asked me, testing his chin on top of my head. I laughed lightly. "I'm good here." I said. He nodded. "Promise me you'll call me if you ever need anything or need me?" He said. I nodded, "I promise." I said. He sighed loudly. "God it feels like I was adopting you just yesterday." He said. I smiled, "And it feels like I was pinning you down in wrestling just yesterday to." I smiled remembering when we would 'wrestle' each other and he would let me win and 'pin' him down. He laughed. "You still can." He joked. I rolled my eyes. "I expect to see you winning when I go to your volleyball games." He said. I smiled and nodded. "And I expect to see you there." I said. He chuckled and nodded. "Bye princess." He whispered, I look up and see his eyes red, he's fighting his tears. "Bye Daddy." I said. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his waist and my arms around his neck. "This is my last time picking you up for a while." He said sadly. I just hugged his neck a little tighter. "Bye daddy." I said as I put my face into the crook of his neck. "Bye princess." He numbed. We were still like that after a couple of minutes. "Blake?" I heard moms voice call for Blake. "Yeah?" He asked. "Can you please pry Leah away from Justin? If we don't separate them now, then they'll stay like that forever." She said. I heard Blake chuckle as he jogged over to us. "Okay well, I'm sorry to do this because I don't want to spoil y'alls little 'father daughter' bond thing but we have to go get our rooms." He said. I "No!" I whined and clung closer to daddy and his grip tightened on me. Blake sighed but laughed lightly as he grabbed onto me and tried to pull me away form daddy. Our grips just tightened on each other though. Blake pulled harder, and pretty soon Sam and Jason were pulling on me now. "Geez Leah! I didn't know you were this strong!" Jason said as he stopped pulling to bend over, put his hands on his knees, and pant. I just laughed.

Long story short, after a long time, we finally got pulled away from each other and I started the next chapter of my life in college.
Let's see how it goes.....

_______________________________

I think that I'm going to end this story at chapter 50 but I will make a sequel. The sequel won't have anything to do with them being in college but their lives after college. Please vote and comment, let me know what you think. Thank you! Details about the sequel are coming soon!!!!!!!!