Chapter 24-Are You Happy?

Justin's P.O.V

I turn around and walk back to her, "Hey, what did you just say?" I asked her. "I said go to your girls that you really care about." She said louder. I kneeled down in front of her in front of the couch that she was sitting on. "Don't ever say that again! I love all you girls equally! I couldn't live without any of you! I need all of you in my life! You girls make me laugh, smile, cry, yall bring me joy, happiness, sadness when one of you is hurt or is mad at me. I wake up every morning and remeber i have three beautiful, smart girls that I don't know what I would do if they weren't in my life. When you went with Jason, I was so sad and depressed, I didn't know what to do with myself. I sent Alexis and Amelia to grandmas for two days so they couldn't see me in the state that I was in! Don't ever think that I don't care about you! I need you in my life alright? I need you, Amelia and Alexis. I don't need anyone else, we don't need anyone else. Alright? I love you Babygirl, your my princess." I whispered, looking straight into her eyes the whole time. She nodded and looked at me, "I'm sorry daddy." She said as her voice cracked. I stood up straight and bent over her and put my arms on either side of her head where she was leaning back on the couch, and bent my head down so my forehead was on hers. "You love me?" I asked. She nodded, "how much?" I asked with a slight smile on my face. She smiled, remembering what we used to do when she was little. "This much!" She said and spread her arms out as wide as she could with a big smile on her face, making me laugh and her to laugh as well. "I love you princess." I whispered as I pecked her nose, making her laugh and me to laugh once again. "I love you to daddy." She said. "Ok princess, I'm gonna go check on your sisters now alright?" I asked her. She nodded her head and I smiled small before standing up straight and going to check on Amelia and Alexis....

Leah's P.O.V

I was still watching the movie when my phone rang. I answered it without looking at the caller id. "Hello?" I asked. "Leah!" I heard Sam's voice. "Sam!" I said in a mocking tone. "Ha-Ha" he said sarcastically. I laughed, "what do you want?" I asked. "Nothing I haven't seen you in a while or talked to you or anything." He said. "Yeah sorry about that I've been a little busy." I said. "Oh" was his response. "You ready for school?" I could just see the smirk he was wearing! I groaned for what seemed like forever making Sam and me to laugh. "You still got two weeks, so don't worry." He laughed. I laughed to, "well I got to go." He said. "My moms making me babysit my little sister." He groaned, I laughed. "Sam, Shut up! You know you couldn't live without her and she's the one that keeps you grounded." I laughed. He groaned playfully again. "Please. I can't stand her." He said playfully with a laugh at the end, which means he's lying. I laughed again. "Whatever." I smiled even though he couldn't see me. "Bye loser." I smiled. "Bye dork." He said playfully. And with that we hung up. Just as I hung up the phone Justin walked in. "Hey princess." He said as he sat right beside me and pulled me into his side, and kissed the side of my head. "Hey daddy." I said back as I leaned my head against his side and he wrapped his arm around me. "Daddy?" I asked. "What is it princess?" I asked "Are you happy?" I asked. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Where is this comming from?" He asked, looking at me in the eyes. I looked down and played with his fingers. "I don't know." I whispered. He gently grabbed my chin and moved it up a little bit so I would be looking at him in the eyes. "Yes you do. How come you asked me if I'm happy? Do you think that I'm happy?" He asked me quietly. I shrugged, "I don't know." I said again. "Princess, what makes you ask if I'm happy?" He asked me. I shrugged once again and looked down again, still playing with his fingers. He sighed and picked me up, and placed me in his lap, so I was facing him and my legs were on either side of him. He grabbed my chin gently with his index finger and thumb and made me look at him again. "Why don't you think I'm happy?" He asked. I sighed quietly, "I don't know...because you don't have a wife or a girlfriend and your a single dad with three girls, and your famous." I mumbled. He sighed again, "Why do you girls think I need a girlfriend or a wife to be happy? I can't just be happy with you three?" He asked. I shrugged again, "All my friends are always talking about how their mom and dad do things together and how they all take family trips all the time, and how their mom and dad argue sometimes, but still love eachother, and how their all really happy." I said quietly. "Princess I'm happy with you, Alexis, and Amelia, I'm happy because I have yall in my life, yeah, I feel really bad that I can't get you girls the mother yall deserve, or want. And there's nothing that hurts me more than knowing that all three of my girls all want one thing and that's the one thing I can't get you girls." He whispered. "I'm sorry princess." He whispered....